Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
By Dapper Dan
Hey everyone! I thought it would be cool to have a thread for everyone to post the sketch covers I did for Infestation #1. A good place to keep track of the 250 :) Feel free to drop any critiques or comments as well. Cheers
By Derrico13
GhstbstrLMLIII wrote:No luck here and I haven't even seen any on Ebay. Man I really want one of these!
Same here....neither comic shops within 2 hours of me ordered 25 copies, so they didn't get the cover.....and I haven't seen any on the secondary market either!
By Dr. Ray Stantz
Stopped by my comic shop today. They had some transformers here and there and a BUNCH of blank hand clawing RI-B covers. What the hell is the point of blank ones? No Dan covers though :whatever:
By TristanJones
Dr. Ray Stantz wrote:Stopped by my comic shop today. They had some transformers here and there and a BUNCH of blank hand clawing RI-B covers. What the hell is the point of blank ones? No Dan covers though :whatever:
So that you can get an artist of your choice to sketch on them, making it your own personal one-of-a-kind cover! :)
By mrmichaelt
That is a cool idea.
TristanJones wrote:So that you can get an artist of your choice to sketch on them, making it your own personal one-of-a-kind cover! :)
How much do you plan on charging for drawing a personal one-of-a-kind cover? :wink:

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]