1. All Franchises should have at least two members to qualify.
- To qualify as a member for any franchise you must own a full uniform.
- A uniform consists of a Jumpsuit in any color, with a No-Ghost arm badge (custom logos acceptable) on the right shoulder or breast, boots, utility belt (military or otherwise) with at least one accessory (key fobs, circuit pouch, lifeguard) and at least one piece of equipment.
- Equipment can be anything from as large as a Slime Blower or Proton Pack to a Sniffer 300 or PKE Meter. Custom gear is also acceptable!
- Members must have a picture of themselves in gear!
- An account in the online Ghostbusters community.
2. To qualify as a franchise you should attend at least two Busts (events) a year with at least one other member of your franchise.
- Busts include but are not limited to party outings in gear, conventions, charity events, birthday parties, media releases.
- Photographic documentation of your team at the Bust, have fun with it! Photoshop it, post it on the board for everyone to see.
3. All franchises should have an active website for their franchise.
- A website can include My Space, Face book or other host that makes your franchise accessible to the public.
4. Have fun! Seriously, these are just guidelines to create an almost uniform appearance for members. In the end it’s all for fun, and you should make sure so. Go above and beyond these guidelines, have team meetings, create business cards; anything you feel will make your personal franchise more enjoyable by your members.