By Boomerjinks
irricanian wrote:Image
AHAHAHAHAHAH
Man, and here I thought the state-shape-in-place-of-circle idea officially nuked the fridge when it was used on Michigan!
By BSjohnson
Boomerjinks wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHAH
Man, and here I thought the state-shape-in-place-of-circle idea officially nuked the fridge when it was used on Michigan!
So ... what you're basically saying is the design I made for Colin "jumped the shark" ? Thanks Boomer. I can always count on you.
By JayTigran
castewar wrote:Mine's not a franchise logo, but it was one of the first altered logos (maybe the first? were there any earlier ones?) Jay's CDN GBs was about the same time (which I remember, cuz I did a version of it for them.)
I believe you used the Maple Leaf logo for a Anti-Piracy GB thing going on at the time some 10+ years ago.

I saw the maple leaf and knew it was what I wanted for a patch.

Of course I requested permission to use it...which would have been kinda ironic if I didn't.

It has since been used as the logo of the Canadian Ghostbusters (Nova Scotia)

i got it tattooed

and now I finally have the patch (still working on getting the jumpsuit)

BuuZero wrote:here's a rough mock up of one i tweaked from an existing design, if we ever put together an Alberta franchise

blue for the background of the Alberta flag and the wild rose as its the provincial flower and somewhat recognizable
interesting design... I like it
By BSjohnson
How does one get a hold of Katarra outside of eBay? I messaged her there about a Hellboy patch and never got a response.
By BSjohnson
Dark Jedi 1500 wrote:Here is the logo for the RocketCity Ghostbusters (Huntsville Alabama):

Maybe a "Hey, ours is NASA-inspired, too!" would have been nice. ;)
By GB2032DKM
ERT Got their patches in today.

Size is 4 inches and they are reflective.

Thanks again BJ for designing this for me.

-Robert
SPJ liked this
By Fifthrider
Now that one is EXTREMELY cool. Of all the patches I've seen ( and there are really good ones in here, not just paying lip service ) this one is far and away my favorite.
By BSjohnson
Fifthrider wrote:Now that one is EXTREMELY cool. Of all the patches I've seen ( and there are really good ones in here, not just paying lip service ) this one is far and away my favorite.
mburkit wrote:Yeah, I have to agree, that's probably one of the coolest patches I've seen yet. I even had to share it with everyone in chat yesterday when I first saw it.
Aw, shucks! Thanks guys. :)
By GB2032DKM
Thanks for the comments guys. I can't wait to sew it on and suit up with it.

BSJ deserves credit for the final outcome.

I love how shiny it is in the light.
By The Rookie
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

bpontheair wrote:We're wearing the original "No-Ghost" logo patches on our right arms, and our franchise logo patches on our left. It's the AL logo in my signature.
Detail of the ALGB Patch:

I think it's universally understood that Katarra8 does amazing work!
SPJ liked this
By EctoDeath
Figured I'd throw this in here since I'm bored and somebody might get a kick out of it.

My idea for the potential DFW Ghostbusters franchise logo, took the Reunion Tower in Dallas and turned it into a cage.

We're waiting on the final votes to see what logo we wind up using out of several designs, mostly submitted by our newest member, Mr. Dave Burnett. Even if we don't end up using this one, however, I'll still have a few patches made for the sake of it.
By EctoDeath
keoni wrote:that is pretty damn sweet!! would you mind if I added it to the collection I have?
Not at all, I had been meaning to post it for a while but I just couldn't seem to get it to my liking. There's still a lot of tweaking I'd like to do, but it'll have to be done by someone who just knows how to use photoshop better than I do.
By GAVAL
Ryusui wrote:You guys have regular sponsors? That's awesome.
Well, we had that one event sponsored and as we were premiering our logo at that event I thought I'd link up the banners we used that day.

We only try to get sponsors when there's an overlying expense for the event, for example, event insurance, or a special T-shirt for that event.

Having a sponsor kills two birds with one stone:
1. It takes care of that expense.
2. It basically becomes a large donation in the name of the sponsor because that money would have to have come from somewhere, either out of the franchise's pockets or out of the donations earned at that event.

So far we haven't had to get sponsors a second time, but we're considering getting sponsors for our upcoming American Cancer Society walk. We'd use it to get T-shirts in bulk, then have each walker pay the lowest possible amount per t-shirt but instead of keeping that money we'd turn it into donations, so in effect that sponsor donated making both the T-shirts possible and funneling their money directly into the charity after the Tshirts are bought.

G
By Ryusui
Awesome. It's so cool to hear about the various franchises around here that do this kind of charity work. That stuff's not easy. Good job, guys. And to the rest of you who do the same.
By JayM
Fifthrider wrote:I would have replaced the ghost with Elian Gonzales.
Yeeaah...because thats relevant 10 years later?
By Gb213
Well, I think everybody here knows my logo for the forth-coming mexican franchise (look at my avatar), and I just got a jumpsuit that looks too similar to the one used on the movies and by some of the above franchises... so I´m looking for a good patch-maker in my town, to make my patch and embroided on the left arm of the jumpsuit (in the right arm will be the original no-ghost logo).
:p

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]