By BSjohnson
A special one from the Houston Area Ghostbusters wishing you all a Merry Christmas (or other applicable holiday!)

By BSjohnson
It really is. The LAGB Christmas logo is what inspired me to change ours for the season. :)
By Foom Man
Anthony Cannon wrote:Image

Not a franchise... yet.

otherwise, what do you think?
Clean up the rough edges around the hard hat and it's pretty good. :cool:
By cowbybill
I've been meaning to post this for a while. We got our patches in and here's the end result we do need to give Vince credit for the design though as he put it together for us.
SPJ liked this
By SPJ
Dan AKA wrote:Image

Based off of the commonwealth crest. Sadly, no members, no franchise. But I still like the design.

Love this one, awesome conversion, IMHO.
By Fifthrider
I'm thinking about commissioning a patch where the ghost in the logo is replaced by SecrecyGuy. It gives more meaning to the circle and slash. It would also make it easier to explain to him why he's not getting in my (highly breakable) car.
By Carpeteria
cowbybill wrote:I've been meaning to post this for a while. We got our patches in and here's the end result we do need to give Vince credit for the design though as he put it together for us.
As a natural born Sacramento-an, I approve.
By cowbybill
Thanks You should see some of the crazy stuff Vince did,one of the he had the ghost holding a box of rice a roni, it had a rainbow flag etc.. I have them saved somewhere if I can find 'em I'll post them.
By BSjohnson
That might work better if you made the rainbow part of the prohibition symbol. Still funny, though. :)
By cowbybill
Vincenzo330 wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about...
This Post Contains Spoilers
"You don't think it's too subtle, Marty, you don't think people are going to drive down and not see the sign? "
By BSjohnson
I had some free time this afternoon:

Crazy1van liked this
By Boomerjinks
Speaking of, we're changing our name from Denver Ghostbusters to the Mostly Central Though More East Than West Colorado Ghostbusters.
By Rodimus
Been working on Sacramento's Logo and would like some feedback:

The thought it would be cool to include the miner's pick since Sacramento is known for the beginning of the Gold Rush.
By cowbybill
Rodimus wrote:Been working on Sacramento's Logo and would like some feedback:

The thought it would be cool to include the miner's pick since Sacramento is known for the beginning of the Gold Rush.
It would be cool to include a miners pick and I say go for it. You might want to read this first though. While Sacramento was essential to the gold rush, Colma is where gold was first discovered and where the boom started. even though alot of cities in Ca like to have that claim to fame.
http://www.historichwy49.com/goldrush.html
Bodie, china camp, Virgina city and oher such mining towns are much more well known for the gold rush. But don't let me discourage you. After all it is your patch!
I agree you shopuld spell out Sacramento- Sac Ghostbusters sounds a little off. good luck and if you want
http://www.qualityembroideredpatches.com/
Is where we get ours done, they don't charge a digitizing fee and are really reasonable as far as pricing goes.
BTW sorry we missed you guys at Big Wow in San Jose last weekend.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]