Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By tripoli
First donned the GB gear in 1995. Quite a bit ago.
Built and sold a number of packs, first started off with a Paranorman pack kit and kept selling and upgrading over the years. Broke my neck getting t-boned by a little old lady in 2002 and thought for a few years I would never be able to wear a pack again. But... the most fun i have ever had was going out in the full gear. As my kids got older, I started building extra sets for all of us to go out in. Been a pretty long time of collecting and building. So... My collection at this time:

By tripoli
Going through photos, My first pack, sold long ago, a Paranorman pack. I would like to think it's still being used. This pack was primarily made from found materials, hot glue, polystyrene plastic walls and a press board motherboard. It was a great build for it's time.

Kingpin, twmedford23, wralex liked this
By IndyFanChuck
Dude I love the slime! I need to do that with my kids!
By tripoli
You can pick up glow in the dark slime on Amazon, you will need to pick up two sets of 4 colors to fill the jars up and have a little extra on hand. Green slime for The Sedgewick hotel, Pink for the NY subways, Blue for the Shandor Cemetery in Afterlife. One of the slimes, yellow, I labelled was for one of the most haunted places locally.
By tripoli
I took my Anovos knobs from two of the kit's wands and replaced them on the Hasbro wands. I had popped two more Hasbro wands on the Anovos packs, and upgraded the last two with knobs from the GBFan site. Also upgraded all the Clippard valves. I kept one Anovos pack with the original screen accurate wand, but no sound. I used the Hasbro wands as an inexpensive way of adding sound to the other packs. I can easily swap out the wands on the Hasbro modified packs with the other two Hasbro wands as backups.
Upgrading the wands is somewhat simple. I dremelled out four screw caps on the Hasbro pieces and then unscrewed the cases. The plastic knobs are easily replaceable with the metal pieces. For the Clippards, I needed to cut a hole to accept the real Clippard base. By using the right Dremel tool, I was able to drill holes which accepted the real Clippard screws. Next pack upgrades are to start getting real smaller parts for the packs and replacing the plastic Anovos pieces with actual parts. Very happy at this point seeing them getting more accurate to the screen packs.

wralex, Dioxide liked this
By tripoli
Thanks, The collection continuing to evolve. I have two Haslab packs with quite a few mods along with the Anovos screen pack.
I was at 108 of the Eaglemoss now Fanhome Ecto one. Just got notified they are going to start up the build again in the next month, so I will dig it out as soon as it is getting the new additional parts.

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

It could have been more accurate (barrel and[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]