Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By GBfan77
This content received too many dislikes. Click SHOW to view
Great source of information and reference material, Fanshop has items and parts with affordable prices (when they are in stock), Nice layout, easy to navigate. But as for as the community is concerned, from my own experiences having had an account for almost a year:
Poewriter7 wrote:I have had my account for one day and already regretting it, I HATE THIS SITE, ITS NOT FUN AND EVERYONE ON HERE ARE JERKS!!
This member might have been banned, but he or she was pretty much right. Granted it's exaggerated, there are nice friendly members here, but then there's the other group, the in in crowd, The Kliq if you will. If you're not apart of that group and if you think differently then they do you're going to get mocked and you're going to get trolled. And don't tell me that doesn't happen, it happens. I've experienced it myself and I've seen it for myself.

The Best advice I've received about this is grow thicker skin. Here's a idea, why don't these members behave less like Assholes? Do they get some kind of pleasure out of mocking other members? What I don't understand is why is such activity allowed in the first place? I've been a Moderator on a forum site before, and on that site activities like this was not tolerated because it disrupted the community. There would've been suspended accounts, there would've been permanent banns.

This is a community I thought I wanted to be a part of, unfortunately that's no longer the case. I might come back here for the news or maybe buy parts from the shop but as far as commenting, or starting new threads, or posting pictures of my pack if and when it's ever finished, not happening. This place has not been a good experience for me, if I knew then what I know now I probably would've lurked from Day 1 or never bothered to get an account here.

Here's your chance to prove me wrong.
Gareee, Ecto-1 fan, momeraths24 and 1 others liked this
By Jonobiwan
Don't take it to heart mate. Just ignore it if it bothers you.

I'm sure the guys on here aren't intentionally being nasty, they're just trying to have a laugh!

Stuck around, you'll probably end up loving this place :D
By GBfan77
Jonobiwan wrote:Don't take it to heart mate. Just ignore it if it bothers you.

I'm sure the guys on here aren't intentionally being nasty, they're just trying to have a laugh!
At my expense. I don't find anything about that funny.
Jonobiwan wrote:Stuck around, you'll probably end up loving this place :D
This place hasn't given me a good reason to so far.
By Ketchum
Welcome the internet. Not everything is gonna be all happy and hugs all day.

And as far as people being mean? Welcome to being an adult. If you say something incredibly stupid your gonna get called out on it.

And its not a kliq, though as a 90s wrestling fan I like the referance. Heavies.
By GBfan77
Ketchum wrote:Welcome the internet. Not everything is gonna be all happy and hugs all day.

And as far as people being mean? Welcome to being an adult. If you say something incredibly stupid your gonna get called out on it.
I don't expect that, what I expect is a level or respectfulness towards other members on this site. I really don't think I've said anything incredibly stupid. Even If I did, what then? Going after someone who posts something you find stupid is a Bully Mentality. Other members have posted here and I've tried my best to show maturity and respect towards that member. There is no excuse for anyone on this site not to do the same.
Ketchum wrote:And its not a kliq, though as a 90s wrestling fan I like the referance. Heavies.
What would you call it? Its a very good description to me.
THEbryon wrote:I'm a new member here and I've never been mocked or trolled. So maybe some of the fault of your bad experience is yours?
I don't think so. To my knowledge I've don't nothing wrong, other than trying to fit in.
THEbryon wrote:I'm sure topics like this can't help peoples overall opinion of you.
The Problem is I've already been branded. When that happens there's nothing that can be done to change other peoples views, no matter how much one tries, no matter how much time pasts.
Gareee liked this
By Ketchum
Let me put it like this. This community has never been the most mature and respectful community on the internet. Its kinda our thing really. And if you think its bad now, thank god you where not here for the Bo Holbrook days. You would have been mocked far worse. Called worse things, and would have been publicly berated for breathing on the forum. Honestly grow thicker skin, work through the issues and just enjoy the forum. This is GBfans and as I said, its not the most mature place in the world. But most of us don't want it that way.

And, Heavies.
By jackdoud
It's starting threads like this one that's causing your problems with this forum.

The more you complain the more people won't want to interact with you as all you're doing is complaining and you become troll bait

Image.
By GBfan77
Ketchum wrote:Let me put it like this. This community has never been the most mature and respectful community on the internet.
There's no excuse why it can't be. It would show this community in a positive light and more people would want to come here.
Ketchum wrote:Its kinda our thing really. And if you think its bad now, thank god you where not here for the Bo Holbrook days. You would have been mocked far worse. Called worse things, and would have been publicly berated for breathing on the forum.
I wouldn't have been there then. I would've given this site the middle finger salute and never come back.
Ketchum wrote:Honestly grow thicker skin, work through the issues and just enjoy the forum. This is GBfans and as I said, its not the most mature place in the world. But most of us don't want it that way.
If you(an example) are not going to even make an attempt to be respectful towards me and other new members, what reason do we have to remain here? How can I enjoy this forum if I'm constantly having to deal with Bullshit?

And don't give me that thicker skin line, I shouldn't have to grow thicker skin.
jackdoud wrote:The more you complain the more people won't want to interact with you as all you're doing is complaining and you become troll bait
Hardly anyone interacted with me before this, and if I'm troll bait then the solution is simple: Remove the trolls. If that's not going to happen then I'll simply I remove myself from all forum activity. They'll have to get their entertainment somewhere else.
jackdoud wrote:Image.
Interesting. Here's the problem though, Having been a moderator I saw trouble brewing in the thread I made. I requested the thread locked before it got worst. That didn't happen.
Ecto-1 fan liked this
By ChapterMasterTu'Shan
More often than not, new members here have no issues, and become members of the community. Occasionally, new people show up, and proceed to do things that many of the veteran members have seem far too many times:

-Posting in the wanted section while the first few threads in the for sale section contains everything they are looking for.

-Ask what the "best" stuff is.

-Ask a question, receive thorough answers, and continue asking, because they didn't like the answer.

-Ask questions that most people have already asked numerous times, or the question is just pointless/obtuse.

-Obviously didn't attempt to use the search function.

Also, just popping into chat and doing the things listed above is just asking for the wolves to come out. You have to understand, 99% of the stuff people ask or want to talk about has been done to death. Imagine someone standing next to you playing the "why" game.

This is also a community; people that have been around for a while have jokes and snide things to say to each other in good fun, and new people tend to hear that and decide to interject their opinion. That's like tying a pork chop around your neck and hoping into the tiger enclosure.

Could everyone here be super lovey and never have a potentially harsh word to say? Sure, except it would be boring as hell, and incredibly fake. Most people, if expected to have to behave in such a manner, wouldn't be here. "Growing a thicker skin" as it pertains to taking a minute to sit back and see why certain things are being said before reacting is a good bit of advice for new members. Granted, there are times people might get "attacked" and really did nothing to warrant it, but that's exceedingly rare.

And like others have said, starting threads like this only illuminate you to people that didn't even know you existed, and never help. I'm sure there's forums where anything not lovey-huggy is heavily moderated, as there are forums where it's pretty much lawless. This is GBFans, and it's run how the owner sees fit. Honestly, if you can't hack it, take a break from it, or take the time to reflect on your posts before you submit them. This is still the best place to find reference material and advice on GB stuff, so some light heckling isn't much to deal with.

ADDENDUM:

If every person that could be perceived as a Troll were removed from these forums, none of the registered people that actually post poignant things would be here.

Also, who cares if you were a mod elsewhere? So was I, but that has no bearing on have THIS forum is run.
Borzou, AJ Quick, THEbryon and 1 others liked this
By Boomerjinks
These meltdowns are the best.

The work is clique. Introducing a made-up way of spelling it (that alludes a wrestling group) is a good way of making sure the things you're saying aren't really worthy of respect.

Jack Doud's point is really the best one. Stop posting for a few days. The next time you feel like posting, think it over and try to see if the information is new, insightful, humorous, or contributes to the conversation or community. If you are unable to gauge whether or not a post is new, insightful, humorous, or contributes to the conversation, then you're probably out of luck for being a useful member of an internet forum.
Chace liked this
By EctoVR6
I have to say that I know how you feel and on every forum there are pricks. One thing I will say about GBFans is that we are all mostly here for the same thing, childish dreams that we got from a franchise that we all love.

Yeah there are people we regard themselves as holier then the rest of us, but they are a small part of something larger, and those people will always be around no matter what.

I posted something once on here and had members up my ass so fast it made me pissed, my post got locked and I never got a chance to defend myself. But after stepping back, and staying away for a few days I realized I made a mistake. You get over it.

So now you have the option to walk away and just read the forums or be part of something that in the end brings a world of fans together.

P.s. be glad the grammar police haven't gotten on this post yet.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Boomerjinks
Shit, EctoVR6 got in before I could edit...

GBfan77 wrote:
Ketchum wrote:And its not a kliq, though as a 90s wrestling fan I like the referance. Heavies.
What would you call it? Its a very good description to me.
This one soared right past you because you don't know that you misspelled "clique." You think he's being obtuse or maybe even rude, when really you're just being ignorant. If you continue to display ignorance (either with intelligence or through behavior), you're going to increasingly attract negative attention.
Chace liked this
By Boomerjinks
EctoVR6 wrote:But after stepping back, and staying away for a few days I realized I made a mistake. You get over it.
This is what a post made by a winner looks like. I'm not being sarcastic or facetious. The dude got a negative response, stopped posting, examined his behavior, and moved on.

TAKE THIS ADVICE.
By Jonobiwan
I think it's time to forget about the whole thing chum!

Replying to what the guys have said is only going to make things worse!

Seriously though, you can't let it get to you. People take the pi** in all walks of life and this is just a forum for us guys to talk about our love of GB and have fun!!! I understand you feel you're being singled out or people are being unfair but as soon as you start getting angry at them, it's be all down hill from there.

Draw a line in the sand and start over! :D
By GBfan77
EctoVR6 wrote:But after stepping back, and staying away for a few days I realized I made a mistake. You get over it.
To my knowledge I did not make a mistake. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but as far as I know I have not made a mistake.
Boomerjinks wrote:This one soared right past you because you don't know that you misspelled "clique."
I didn't misspell it, that's the name I put there to describe this group. Sure, there were several more degrading names coming to mind that I could've put there, but since I'm a wrestling fan I settled on Kliq. Every time I come here and I come across another thread where someone is the brunt of their jokes I always think "The Kliq is at it again."
Jonobiwan wrote:I think it's time to forget about the whole thing chum!

Replying to what the guys have said is only going to make things worse!

Seriously though, you can't let it get to you. People take the pi** in all walks of life and this is just a forum for us guys to talk about our love of GB and have fun!!! I understand you feel you're being singled out or people are being unfair but as soon as you start getting angry at them, it's be all down hill from there.

Draw a line in the sand and start over! :D
Your right, I am feeling singled out, it's not a very nice feeling. I can't help but let it get to me, when you've dealt with situations in your life like what I've dealt with it doesn't take much aggravate old wounds . You speak of having fun, that is the one thing I have experienced extremely little on these forums. But your right it's time to forget the whole thing, it's not going to get any better for me if I continue to post comments, so I'm going to remain silent. and let this thread go Cold. You wish to continue speaking to me you can to use Private Messages.
jackdoud liked this
By ChapterMasterTu'Shan
Let's add some perspective.

Your first post was in the GB3 section. That in and of itself will skew opinions right off the bat. After some RGB discussion, you start a thread asking questions about pack construction. You ask about how to mount the gun, which people answered, even though that information is incredibly easy to find. Once given an answer that just about anyone would give, you decided it wasn't the answer you wanted, so continued to ask. In that same thread, you then asked about thrower electronics, again, answered in many different threads and easily searchable. People were patient and answered your questions anyway.

A few posts later, you start a thread to show your finished pack, and then expressed disappointment that people weren't coming in clapping you on the back. There's too many pack build threads for many people to really care; just the nature of the beast.

Then you go on to start a new thread asking about goggle label locations, which is also easy to find by using the search function and looking through reference material. You bumped the thread 2 days after you made the first post because no one had answered yet. Once again, people, instead of berating you, answered the question.

Some more posts, nothing really to note one way or the other, except for more posts in the GB3 section.

Then in your "second pack" thread, you ask for dimensions for stuff, that are already readily available. People suggest you use the search function and do some digging on your own, and you start complaining. You ask for feedback, but even take the constructive criticism as a dig at you.

Then you go and complain that every part you want isn't in the GBFans shop. When people tell you that you can look elsewhere, you reply with snide remarks. People again give you good advice, and you ignore it and continue to complain that no one wants to help you.

You then seemed to be doing alright for awhile until you jumped aboard the Sales/Karma train and began to chow down on your feet, turning the thread into another place for you to complain about your own personal issues with the site.

Some more threads created and posts made, and you seem to be taking things in stride. Regardless of your posting history thus far, people are STILL willing to help you out.

Segue to today, and you start this gem of a thread, which is just another example of you stepping into the crosshairs. You've had so many opportunities to learn the attitude of the overall community and site, and it's obvious you haven't. I don't think it's anyone's goal to chase of new members, but when it seems like they will never even try to be part of the overall group or even attempt to adapt, what's the point in wasting the energy? Good luck getting as much help as you have here on any other prop forum. Hell, if you can't deal with a post being replied to after 2 days, could you deal with a thread being pushed to page 2 within 15 minutes on the RPF? Even with all the issues that GBFans may have, it doesn't change the fact that you have a far better chance of getting your questions answered here than anywhere else.
Some_Guy, AJ Quick, Chace and 3 others liked this
By AJ Quick
Why am I not surprised by this topic.

As TJ has pointed out. You have asked a lot of questions, when the answers were provided to you (and they didn't have to be), you got upset and demanded a different answer. Now as a result of your behavior (and only your behavior), you are upset about how you were treated. Instead of turning to self reflection, and understanding your own actions... you are doing what any socially retarded person would do and blame others, blame the site that hosts your content for free, and best of all... blame some omniscient presence that is selectively targeting you after each stupid mistake that you make as if it is a conspiracy. It's the heavies, the trolls, the "kliq", the clique, it's like High School all over again. We've heard it all before.. and frankly the problem isn't with the site. It is a personal problem with yourself, and potentially a few others. That's all.

I've said this numerous times in the past to other people. If you can't fit in anywhere else, what makes you think you're gonna fit in here? To tell you to grow thicker skin is wrong. You don't have any skin at all. You don't have a filter. You don't ask yourself if what you are saying should be said, and you're not happy with the responses as if you could will them to be better for you.

You are still the #1 most negatively rated person on this site in terms of Karma. -139, +12. This thread just made it worse. As Jackdoud said, you are digging yourself deeper and deeper, and at this point it would take a huge change by you, and you alone to turn that around. I'm certainly not surprised either. What did you think this thread would actually accomplish? It is once again a fine example of you not getting what you wanted for responses and as of your last post... you've taken your ball and gone home so to speak.

Explain how that is GBFans fault. Or my fault. Or anyone else's fault but your own...
Chace, jackdoud, Ketchum and 4 others liked this
By lunchbox739
Allow me (someone who isnt part of any "Klik" or Clique") to pay you the compliment of being blunt.... Firstly....the grow thicker skin comments apply. Your too sensitive dude...this a superfan site that has seen/ heard every possible combination of stupid comments/questions in existence..."whats thebest gear" "where do I find X item" etc..... Its all here, all you gotta do is look for it. When you make a post asking for something that you could have found in 3 seconds by using the search function and then get mad when noone replies or replies with simply "use the search function" any animosity being felt is 100% on you.

Now allow me to deifne the word Insanity for you....... Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.....what you are doing here in this thread and in some of your other threads is by definition INSANITY. Read the comments left in this thread for you carfeully....even though you are bitching some of these people are trying to give you constructive advice on how NOT to be trolled. Just like they have left you answers to your other questions.... and just like previous answers you have recieved you will proceed to complain that you dont like whats being said and post more nonsense hoping that someone will eventually tell you what you want to hear. That isn't how things in real life work....so I am left with the presumption that you are either a socially awkard 13 year old child...or an adult who has no social skills whatsoever and just needs to feel accepted for the sake of feeling accepted.

Lets move on to the whole fitting in thing.....why do you care if you fit in? who gives a damn? I post here because I have found some damn knowledgable and helpful folks...it helps me in my quest of building a semi accurate GB1 pack.... Do I fit in?...Probably not but that doesnt bother me because I have no deep seeded need to fit in where ever I go....

When I first found this site I did a lot of the things you have done....asked questions that others felt was stupid....neglected the search function...after a while, any reasoning human being can figure out without any prodding at all...that the folks here will help you with anything concerning your GB gear builds as long as you show a inkling of determination to help your damn self....you sir have not done that....and because of this you are now having your posts buried by the community... this entire fiasco is of your own making...and only you can fix it....either leave and never come back....OR do what the folks above me here have suggested...step away for a few days... and THINK about your responses....USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION....I swear to you it works.... Quit blaming the community for you own short comings...its ridiculous.
By GBfan77
You know it seems like everyone has these assumptions about me I'm this and that, I have no social skills. Maybe It's time I tell you my side of the story, the whole thing from the beginning. Maybe then you can really understand how it came down to this.

I came here with such great expectations, A Ghostbusters fan site, and the Largest one at that. I started small, posting comments in The Ghostbusters 3 and other sections. I find prop building sections fascinating, even inspiring. So I began planning my own props. I asked questions. If these questions were so repetitive and asked by fans before me then really there should be a FAQ page. Maybe in a spot I'll see every time I come here, maybe next to the log in link or something like that. Anyway I got some help which I was thankful and With the materials and time at my disposal I put a few props together. Crude, not accurate but I was willing to learn more. I posted pics, while some comment on some prop items, others were completely ignored. Disappointing, but understandable considering the majority of those posting pictures of their work were pro builders. My job prevented me from continuing my hobby so I was not as active here for several months, though I did check in from time to time for news on GB3 and site news in general.

Fast forward to some time to January. I begin researching Proton Pack builds, I wanted to make something better than my first pack Now that I had the time to do it. I downloaded all the plans I could find and having learned a few things from my first attempt I began my second attempt. Again I asked questions, like anyone would. This is were the So Called Bad Karma began. The responses I received were in my interpretation were intended to be insulting, but when I was informed that it was only in jest and no real malaise was intended I was fine with that and let it go. When I had something together I thought I'd post something to see if I could get any more helpful.

This is were things began to take a drastic turn for the worst.

A few days past and nothing. Assuming this was simply a repeat of the first project pictures I expressed my concern. Maybe I was impatient but I assumed that if this was the largest Fan website someone would've made a comment in two days. If I hadn't "Complained" as it was put odds are it probably would've been ignored. As it was Two members did finally comment. One with genuine intentions, the other far more forceful. Without giving me any reasons why (other than it would be cheaper in the long run) they suggest a vacuum shell, I was disappointed at first, but after thinking it over I agreed it was a better choice to go with. At this point I was still feeling very positive about being here. So I figured since I can't get the shell until late spring I can at least buy parts. It was suggested I check out the Fan shop.

Now the shit really hits the fan.

I go check it out, much to my dismay most of the parts were and still are out of stock. So I start a thread asking where else I could buy parts while I'm waiting for the Fan shop to be restocked. Nothing wrong there. I even used the search engine to make absolutely sure no one had posted a similar thread. I was given some suggestions and links to other sights which I was thankful, checked out used, and have bought parts from. Everything was running smoothly until someone posted a rant assuming that I had ignored his advice he gave me over in my build thread. I still don't know how he came to that conclusion because I was just looking for parts. I lost my temper and this member's friends came to his defense and painted me as the bad guy. THIS is were a lot of the Bad Karma came from. I still think this is abused. Granted I could've handled the situation better. Despite my attempts to explain myself and fix the situation though it just snowballed to the point where the thread had to be locked, by AJ. But by then my original question was hidden and from this time one I'm branded a trouble maker.

Some time later I come across a thread about the abuse of the Karma feature, I use what happened to me as an example, no one was interested in listening. I get comments like grow a thicker skin.

So I moved on, I tried to start over. I avoided posting build pics and aside from a few questions to pack builders I avoided the prop building sections all together and tried other sections of the forums like fan art. More than anything Trying to keep a low profile. Now I did post something in the wanted section (Used the search engine first), again I was given helpful suggestions but none of them were of any used to me. I'll give you an example, I asked about building materials I was told I could find what I was looking for at home depot. fair enough except I don't live anywhere near a home depot. Naturally I'm going to ask for a different answer. I didn't get upset as some of you claim I did.

But things hit the wall when I posted my thread in the Extreme Ghostbusters section. I was hoping for a nice discussion and what happened? My words were twisted around (Replacing someone in a wheelchair with a woman) and everyone followed suit. I didn't appreciate that at all, I might have tried to move on, but it's clear to me that no one else has. I'm still branded a bad member. Is that still my Fault? I don't know anymore. I didn' t force those who commented to twist my words around. That was their choice, I don't share their sense of humor. I don't like being the brunt of a joke.

Which leads to this thread. lunchbox739, you mentioned why I care if I fit in, I thought that was the desire of a lot of members here. But apparently that's not the case. You suggest I take a few days off from this place. I don`t know how that`ll help, well we`ll see. I still think I`m better of just lurking. Safer that way.
By Ron Daniels
If anyone takes more than a cursory glance at reading your posts, they will likely come to the same realization that I have: you want to be a victim.

You live in the middle of nowhere, have no vehicle, required several stitches in your hand from your pack build, were ignored Ina thread regarding Karma where your posts was tangential tot he discussion at best, you get upset because no one responds to your posts, and you get upset when people don't embrace your insult on the handicapped.

People on this website do fall into groups, so do wild animals, political parties, and every other living breathing person. Having the benefit of seeing who gives and receives Karma, you may be surprised at exactly who gives you bad karma. It's not one single group.

I fully believe your bad attitude has stigmatized you on this website and I don't know that there is a way to recover from that.
ProtonCharger, Chace, Ketchum and 3 others liked this
By Chace
GBfan77 wrote:The Problem is I've already been branded. When that happens there's nothing that can be done to change other peoples views, no matter how much one tries, no matter how much time pasts.
GBfan77 wrote: But your right it's time to forget the whole thing, it's not going to get any better for me if I continue to post comments, so I'm going to remain silent. and let this thread go Cold. You wish to continue speaking to me you can to use Private Messages.
GBfan77 wrote:. You suggest I take a few days off from this place. I don`t know how that`ll help, well we`ll see. I still think I`m better of just lurking. Safer that way.
See, this is a part of the problem.

You SAY you're done with the site. You're done with the topic. Talk to you via pm etc....then you come right back to shake your little fist and swear you're not wrong again.

Its been pretty well explained in this thread why the events transpired as they have, so I won't delve into that again.

But one of the most annoying things anyone can do in a forum is complain about the site, announce that their leaving the site, then not leave (or lurk or whatever) and continue the argument.

By AJ Quick
GBfan77 wrote: If these questions were so repetitive and asked by fans before me then really there should be a FAQ page.
Thanks for the suggestion. This site is so shitty that none of those FAQ pages actually exist anywhere. They're just in the first place anyone would normally look.... if such a person decided to look.
GBfan77 wrote: I posted pics, while some comment on some prop items, others were completely ignored. Disappointing
GBfan77 wrote: I assumed that if this was the largest Fan website someone would've made a comment in two days.
GBfan77 wrote: I go check it out, much to my dismay most of the parts were and still are out of stock.
GBfan77 wrote: I use what happened to me as an example, no one was interested in listening.
GBfan77 wrote: I was given helpful suggestions but none of them were of any used to me.
GBfan77 wrote: I asked about building materials I was told I could find what I was looking for at home depot. fair enough except I don't live anywhere near a home depot.
It is funny that even though each of these comments from your post start out with "I".. they all end in you blaming the site because you didn't get what you wanted.
Chace, Ketchum, THEbryon and 1 others liked this
By lunchbox739
Which leads to this thread. lunchbox739, you mentioned why I care if I fit in, I thought that was the desire of a lot of members here. But apparently that's not the case. You suggest I take a few days off from this place. I don`t know how that`ll help, well we`ll see. I still think I`m better of just lurking. Safer that way.
It will only help if you step away and when you return you actually think about your responses and posts...you could take a few days off and come back and if your still posting the same rambling nothing will change....the problem here isnt the community...Ron Daniels said it best above....playing the victim wont get you anywhere here...and its certainly not going to build that proton pack.
Chace, AJ Quick liked this
By EctoVR6
Ok I have read everything in this thread and I have only come to one conclusion.

If you GBFan cannot take the advice given to you, maybe it is better that you just leave.

On forums when one person starts to feel victim it makes others feel like shit about their similar situations.

Many have posted shit with no response or if they did it was sarcastic, and yet you will see later they post again with better results. There are many people on here posting and discussing things, so.unfortunately some things get moved to the back burners.

People will always defend others when those that they get along with get attacked. It is a pack mentality especially on a forum where many have a lot in common. Snide remarks and rudeness will get you on the top of the list.

Please read this thread from beginning.to end in a few days, after you step away and then tell us what you think. Some will still come across as rude or mean, others like AJ have a reason to be that way. You attack his site, his baby if you will and all the things he does for this community, he has full right to snap back at you.

THANK YOU AJ!! You give us a home to sit around and bullshit about dreams and a common interest, you bring the world to us all and let us know we are not alone.

Thought it was time for me to say that.

I will end with this. Please step back and then re-read you will understand.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]

I just couldn't help myself and had to add texture[…]