Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By zeta otaku
NO BODY LIKES ME!

Kidding, seriously... kidding!

My issue is that subforums will be flagged that there are new posts, but upon clicking a particular subforum, there are no new threads. I'm using FireFox and this only started maybe a week ago. I know this isn't a huge issue, but it is annoying and I'm not sure if it's the site or something on my end... in which case, what can I do to fix it?
By zeta otaku
AJ Quick wrote:Maybe they are further back in the pages?

You can reset the new posts thing by going to the main page and clicking "Mark All Read".
That's what I thought at first and while marking all read helps the problem comes back a day or so later

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By mburkit
I've been having that issue using Chrome too. The one thing I found to get rid of the marker is to click on the "Mark all Read" link, then when it brings you to the next window, quickly click on "Community" to bring you back to the main forum listing and it should be cleared. But there is something up.
I'm still having this issue. If I don't click "mark all as read" then immediately click "community" before it reloads the section the section will show as having unread posts when there are none. Same if I click on every unread thread individually, the main forum will still show the section as having unread posts.

Happens in both Firefox 17 and Android Mobile. Haven't checked IE as it became so buggy on this forum months ago that it's unusable.

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]