Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Foofoo
Hi there,

I'm a new member of gbfans after I read a long time the nows for my favorite movie...

My problem is that I tried to buy a neutrino wand from gbfans, but when I tried to pay I couldn't complete the payment...maybe someone could help me with this?

If this post is in the wrong category then please move it to the right.

Thank you
By Foofoo
Hi AJ,

I tried that, but seems as if it didn't.

When I click on "Paypal", I have to log in, after that I am able to change the payment method, but then I am only allowed to add credit card information. The problem is, that I already added my credit card to my paypal account, but I can't select it at this step.

Can you give me some advice how to solve the problem at this step? I'd really love to get that going. Maybe you can reserve one neutrino wand for me until the payment will work?

Thank you very much
By Foofoo
Yes, bank account has been added, too...this is my standard way, but that didn't work either, that's why I have added the credit card, just to try it that way.

Maybe the problem is that there isn't enough money on my paypal account for paying that way? are there some restriction for buyers from Europe or so, like verifying that you have enough money?
By Foofoo
Alright, I just talked to paypal and they said to better have the while value on my paypal account and I just put the difference that missed on it.

It would be great if you reserve one for me until tuesday, I hope it will work then.
By Foofoo
Hi Krenzy,

yes, this is the typical way...if there is no money on my paypal account, it will be taken via direct debiting, but it seems as if it doesn't work.

There is also another way called giropay, but my credit institute does not support this. I don't know why credit card doesn't work, either, because a credit card can be used in foreign countries for paying.

I had a talk with the paypal support and they said everything is fine, they can yee the transaction, but they don't know why it is not working.
By Gareee
Sounds like your bank account isn't linked properly.. could be the routing number you input was wrong. Get it sorted out ith them whenever you can, because if someone sends you money, theres no way to transfer it to your account right now.

Paypal bill me later is also pretty good, as long as you make sure to pay the amount that prevents interest charges.

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]

This looks like a beautiful book, I would love to […]

I just couldn't help myself and had to add texture[…]

@GBfan77 No when I turn it off it still keeps firi[…]