Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Bilat
I know you guys are super busy but I placed my above order on 1/17/21 and all the items are in stock but the estimated shipping date keeps advancing to the next day. I do not ha e any special order items in my invoice. Thanks and hope you guys are well!
By ArdentProps
Bilat wrote: February 7th, 2021, 7:44 pm I know you guys are super busy but I placed my above order on 1/17/21 and all the items are in stock but the estimated shipping date keeps advancing to the next day. I do not ha e any special order items in my invoice. Thanks and hope you guys are well!
Hey, Ya they are a bit behind here is a quote from a post i made about my order from AJ.
AJ Quick wrote: February 6th, 2021, 2:13 pm I'll repeat this here:

We're just a little behind as some pre-order items came in and that pushed orders back. As always, we do our best to ship in the order that customers placed their orders (older orders have priority). We only recently finished shipping orders placed in December. I'm sure just about every in stock order will be shipped by the Wednesday of this upcoming week.

To add on:

If your order has an expected ship date and has not shipped by that date, it just +1 adds another day to the estimate. This updates every morning. I'd recommend not looking too closely at it. We generally meet or beat the estimated ship date, especially on orders that are in-stock.
Kingpin liked this
By Bilat
Not trying to be a bother but I'm really just looking to see if someone can look into my order. I just want to make sure my order didn't slip under the cracks.
By Kingpin
As Ardent quoted above from the site's Admin, a number of pre-orders for shop orders before yours came in, and have had the unfortunate side-effect of causing some delay to orders further back in the queue. AJ has been working to get the orders filled, however it must be kept in mind he employees himself and only himself at the current time to fulfill these orders.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]