Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Doctor Venkman
The RGB re-release is just... amazing. I had literally just commented the day before the reveal about "what I wouldn't give to have the feeling of pulling the plastic bubble off that distinctive purple backing again." I never in my wildest dreams would've thought I'd actually get that opportunity. I ordered them immediately when they went live. Plan on keeping one set in box and tearing open another... and man... I think I might actually get emotional opening them.
NotSabbat liked this
By Peter Venkman Jr.
Just a quick heads up for anyone that did not get a chance to order from Wal Mart before the links got taken down, Zavvi in the United Kingdom still has all six action figures for sale and they do ship internationally.
By slaysghosts
some dude already has a shipping box and a figure(s). He posted it on instagram, teenagemutantghostbuster is his name. Back of card is like the original with the four busters, how to use stream, but omits picture of child playing with Kenner ghost projection wand. Shipping box said KENNER CLASSICS and then GHOSTBUSTERS in smaller font underneath.

Guys, come on. If you want to discuss plot poin[…]

This is just dawned on me, but it's kinda odd th[…]

Well, better late than never!

Mueller novel reprints

If you go to a person's profile, and click "A[…]