Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
jzurawski wrote:Yeah... come on AJ!... if you can figure out how to get them you should definitely put these in the shop!
You would have my money, and I am sure the money of many other members, in a heartbeat!
I didn't mean to open that can of worms, I'm only joking about AJ selling them in the shop.

There really is no way that these could be sold through retail. The licenses on items like this are specifically exclusive to the owners of the claw machines. They have exclusivity in order to keep the interest in trying to win them from the machines instead of just buying them off the shelf.

Now on the other hand, if there is a noble member on GBFans out there who has some ties with an amusement company maybe a private run could be organized.

Anyone???
fyi. I called the phone number on the machine. It was the company's answering machine. It also states that it does not sell any merchadise and deals with gaming machine business only. However i did not speak to a live person. The phone number was of the company that deals with the claw games. It was not "Toy Factory". The company on the label of the dolls.
Guys.

Please stop trying to acquire these things directly through the company. You will not be sucessful. If anything you are just going to hinder any possible progress that I (or anyone legitimate) could make. That being said. This company does not have the license to sell these retail. They will not sell to anyone, or any company unless they are going into a claw machine... no exceptions.

I found a rather nice claw machine on Craigslist for $400. :wink:
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

AJ Quick wrote:Guys.

Please stop trying to acquire these things directly through the company. You will not be sucessful. If anything you are just going to hinder any possible progress that I (or anyone legitimate) could make. That being said. This company does not have the license to sell these retail. They will not sell to anyone, or any company unless they are going into a claw machine... no exceptions.

I found a rather nice claw machine on Craigslist for $400. :wink:
Well, please keep us posted on any progress you make! As you can see... we are all very interested!

Would this claw machine work? :eyeroll:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Claw-Electr ... 415cb4ae10
*sigh* It would have to be a claw/crane machine... Ever since finding out the truth behind those things, I have tried to avoid them.
Doctor Venkman wrote:
jzurawski wrote:So amazingly awesome!! Looks like poor Winston is left out again... :whatever:

I have never wanted to break into a claw machine so badly...
Did you look at the pictures? He's right there in the claw machine with the rest of them, lol.
Sorry Doctor Venkman... did not mean to upset you... I meant that of the ones he was able to win hawaiiangb did not have him yet... I saw that he does exist and he looks great!

I really love the likenesses of the characters! The designers really did a great job!
jzurawski wrote:
Doctor Venkman wrote:Did you look at the pictures? He's right there in the claw machine with the rest of them, lol.
Sorry Doctor Venkman... did not mean to upset you... I meant that of the ones he was able to win hawaiiangb did not have him yet... I saw that he does exist and he looks great!

I really love the likenesses of the characters! The designers really did a great job!
I wasn't upset. I was just pointing out to you that it does exist.

I agree, these look really good.
Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]