Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By neart
Hello to all the fellow fans out there. I wanted to show something I have made with thanks to GBFANS.COM for making the SPENGLER pin. I have my own small company and I make custom frame displays for Sports, Police Departments, Fire Departments, Military Personnel & now Movies/TV. As Ghostbusters is my favorite all-time film, this was something I was compelled to make after the tragic & untimely passing of our beloved Dr. Egon Spengler, Harold Ramis. i designed this entire piece myself. i photographed it unframed to show the details better. Any questions, comments or concerns are welcome.

This piece also graces my wall. A third frame is in the works with hand signed photos of Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd & Ernie Hudson. The Harold Ramis photo will be a reproduction until I can find a hand signed one. Thanks for looking!

By neart
Letmebleed75 wrote:If u offered these id buy
Since I don't have enough posts on the site to offer them for sale, I am unable to list them that way. If you are interested, feel free to message me and I'd be happy to offer some details. Thanks!
By neart
Venkman's Swagger wrote:They are awesome!
Thank you very much. I take great pride in the work that I do and these were of great personal importance to me. Most of the work I do goes to benefit charities in the New England area, so I am hoping to be able to offer the Spengler for sale in local charity auctions to benefit them and i also I will be donating some of my proceeds from the sale to the vasculitis foundation in Harold's memory.
By neart
Venkman's Swagger wrote:You should/will make a fortune for the charities. I applaud your skill and kindness. Unfortunately I'm not able to look for details right now but maybe in the future
Thank you. I really love the fact that the work I do benefits others and if I can help the vasculitis foundation in some small way, I will. Please feel free to contact me anytime. The Spengler piece will be very limited because of the amount of pins I have, but I have a handful right now. Thanks again for the support!
By neart
Peter Venkman Jr. wrote:This a fantastic way to remember Harold Ramis and his contribution to both movies. Thank you for sharing this.
Thank you very much. That's greatly appreciated. I'm very happy to share these and other works that I do, as they come up. I'm hoping others will like them like you.
By neart
Boomerjinks wrote:Those are all amazing, classy, and really well put together!

Awesome!

Thank you very much. I'm glad that they're getting such positive responses. That's exactly what I was hoping for.
By neart
AJ Quick wrote:We just need to get you some better quality patches to use. :wink:
Well I can tell you that the large frame I used some of the best quality patches I had ever seen. I don't remember where I got them however. I may have even bought them from the site. The Spengler frame I did find a small lot of patches on eBay and I bought them. Not the best quality, I admit, but still useable for the time being. Thanks again!!
By neart
darthbuster wrote:Just got my Harold Ramis display frame today and it looks fantastic!

Thanks neart!
I'm very happy you like it and it arrived safely! thanks again and I hope to hear from you again soon! enjoy!

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. I just looked the m[…]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]