Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Kingpin
Would you be able to post the link for the glasses? Whilst movie Egon's look closer to his XGB counterpart's, RGB Egon's glasses look spot on. :)

Nice use of the Kenner Ecto-1A slime decals, were those vintage, or reproductions?
By John Stevens 87
Would you be able to post the link for the glasses? Whilst movie Egon's look closer to his XGB counterpart's, RGB Egon's glasses look spot on. :)

Nice use of the Kenner Ecto-1A slime decals, were those vintage, or reproductions?
None have popped up on a eBay search. I got all mine last year. I'll keep looking. Thank you! I've always wanted a GB II firehouse being attacked by psycho reactive slime.
By Alex Newborn
Has anyone noticed how the Toysrus version has the leg hose connector and the Select version does not.
I had not noticed that until seeing this post, but I can confirm it.

Here's a pic I took of the carded figures side by side about three weeks ago.

I opened the one with the dio piece, of course, but luckily my TRU non-dio version is still carded.

I'll keep him on the card now as a variant, rather than use him for a planned gray-suit-slime-blower custom. (I recently had to replace the dio-version of gray-suit Egon whose thrower cord broke, so I'll use that broken Egon for the custom instead.)

By the way, the two Egon versions don't have the leg-hose connector variation.

Has anyone got side-by-side pics of the regular and deluxe issues of "We're Back" Venkman and Zeddemore to compare? I only bought the dio versions of those two.

Alex
By Kingpin
You too, huh? My "We're Back" Egon also had a snapped thrower hose.

The leg hose connector appears to be unique to the Toys 'R' Us version of "We're Back" Ray (I wasn't able to find any photos of the Toys-R-Us version of "We're Back" Winston for comparison).
NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

I hope they don't put time travel in it.

You're making a static, non-moving bargraph?

I can't really see them going to the effort of cre[…]

@below_radar_00 That side art scan looks like it[…]