Glad you liked them. Some additional parts arrived for the blowers, so here is the new and improved design.
Here's a breakdown of the parts used, per slimeblower. If you want to make 2, double the amounts shown here. The black 'wand' is what holds all of the blower gun parts together internally.
I used dark bluish gray for the tank, metallic silver for the gun, and black for the other parts, but you can easily change these details to suit your own aesthetics.
But the big news is what all else arrived in that same rather large parcel full of Lego's...
This was made by me eyeballing and best-guessing what bricks I would need. I'm currently tweaking the design with my newly downloaded Lego Digital Designer software. It's free and it's a blast.
I've already changed one detail between the Peck photo above and this 'tell him about the Twinkie' setup, which was taken second.
Although this version looks good, it suffers internally from a lack of interlocking along the vertical seams between red and tan colors. The 'pressure' from the S-flex of the black and gray hoses wants to push the central section downward and out.
Once I finalize the digital design, I will be ordering a few more bricks to make the entire wall a bit more solid. I also want to get lots more tan bricks to make more of the surrounding basement.
I've also got a different design for the red and green lights. The red parts are all in, but I'm still awaiting one replacement green from a transaction gone awry. The lights seen here are just placeholders for the time being.