Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
The statue of Venkman looks really good, and the new head sculpt really sells it.

I'm more than a little perplexed at the mistake they've made on the Trap Pedal, I wonder how they came up with that one as the shots of the Trap Pedal clearly show where the cable from the Trap connects to it. :sigh:
I think I'll pass, there's just something about him that doesn't look right... and not a fan of how the pack or trap looks... and I'm still paying off my Hot Toys DeLorean... Oh, and the Lego Firehouse on the horizon, which I personally think is cooler... =P
Too bad about the little details that are wrong. Blank crank knob, no twist in the ribbon cable, both elbow pads have the black patch, trap pedal, rod colour on the trap. Not bad asside from that though. Not sure if its a buy.
Is it just me, or is his neck rather... long...
wkbarkov liked this
PssdffJay wrote:Too bad about the little details that are wrong. Blank crank knob, no twist in the ribbon cable, both elbow pads have the black patch, trap pedal, rod colour on the trap. Not bad asside from that though. Not sure if its a buy.
Looking at the Trap, it seems they'd used a Ghostbusters II Ghost Trap as the basis for the replica: the silver side rods, a silver knob on the resistor side, rather than a black knob.

The black squares on both elbow pads is forgivable, that's how it should have been with all of the pads.

I noticed the black Crank Knob as well, which made me think of a GBII Pack. The lack of a twist in the ribbon cable may've been a restriction of what was used to replicate it.
All of those are little minor things, and stuff only we would probably notice anyway. I'm leaning more towards the lego set though. If they were released further apart, I might have got both. Still not sure yet.

Neck might be a little long or his face may be a little narrow. Could be the photos too.
I was drooling over it on my phone. The second I saw it on my PC, I changed my mind. The straps on the frame are horrible. That's one detail that, given the amount of reference you can get on them, is unforgivable. Also, I'm pretty sure they used the matty collector trap for some reference. Like the connector on the back of the trap. Looks an awful lot like the matty trap to me.

If the statue was maybe $150 I could possibly excuse such discrepancies. But not at that price tag.
Pre ordered mine this week. Gone for the 99 dollars a month option. I like the look of it and I'd like to think I could use these to maybe replace the matty 12 inch figures as I've always preferred displays pieces without actual material clothing not that there's anything wrong with them, just personal preference.

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]