Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Michael Scott
Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere, but I thought it would be fun to share which Ghostbusters gifts we all received (or gave) this holiday season.

For Christmas I got the 2016 calendar and $350 (gathered from 3 sources) to buy the Lego Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters next week.

What about you? Please limit your lists to GB related items.
By Alex Newborn
My sons got the Matty Ecto-Goggles.

I also got a box of old Kenner RGB toys in the mail on the 24th, but they weren't technically a Christmas present. Just some stuff a buddy picked up at a yard sale weeks before and hadn't mailed until a couple days ago.

And last week I got an Extreme Ecto that still had working electronics. I will use it to figure out how to repair three broken ones... mine, my nephew's, and a buddy's.

Alex
By gboy6
I got Dark Helmet for Christmas.

If you guys want to be technical, it's a Darth Vader mini bank and a Titans Vinz Clortho/Louis Tully figure. They were a gift from my aunt.
By gbchef
I received the total containment book, real ghostbusters volume 2 dvd, a ghostbusters tshirt, and a blue lab coat for my lab coat uniform
By Morfeusoneiros
I got new cufflinks to replace the old ones that I lost
Image and a terrible crooked cap [emoji23]
Image As you can see the No Ghost isn't place in the center and that makes it look ascew when I wear it. Might need to add my own patch to it or something.

But today I recieved an early birthday gift that was awesome Image
Knew it was on its way, but still a cool gift from my sister.
CPU64 liked this

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]