Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By d_osborn
Kingpin's limited-run shirt thread made me realize that there isn't a good poster print thread. I searched, but couldn't find anything.

Here are a few GB posters I've picked up lately, plus one I'm eyeing pretty heavily. I can't get enough of these things! Do any cool GB-themed posters adorn your walls? Post some pics!

Ready To Believe You by Tim Doyle. Prob my fav of the batch.

Just picked this one up a few nights ago. Desk of Dr. Venkman by Rob Loukotka. There are still a few available.
https://fringefocus.com/i/desk-of-dr-venkman

Another from Rob. Something Strange in Your Neighborhood.

The Flowers Are Still Standing by Mark Englert
By d_osborn
Great idea you had.

And you must be running out of walls soon :)
Haha, I'll switch stuff out every now and then. I'm all for gallery walls, but try not to get too cluttered.

Here are a few more, in case anyone is digging these.

Spooks Spectres And Ghosts by Phantom City Creative. This is probably one of my favs. I really need to pick up a print.

Ghostbusters by Vlad Rodriguez (18x24) I LOVE the art style behind this, though I'm not to crazy about the GBs all being in there twice. Still a cool illustration, though!

Keymaster by Rich Kelly

That's a Big Twinkie by N.E./New Flesh
By d_osborn
That's a sweet airbrush look!

Who Ya Gonna Call by Nick Runge. This thing blows my mind. It's the closest thing we'll probably ever get to a Drew Struzan Ghostbusters poster. So cool!

O my God why do I keep stirring. I wanted to ta[…]

ANOVOS Pack?

I'd be interested in an aluminum motherboard!

Wand decals

Awesome guys, thanks so much for the tips! Does […]

I look at it this way. The 1977 Ford Ranchero GT i[…]