Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
At $86.98/£66.58, it's not cheap... but it's so glorious that I probably will pick it up.

Looks like I'll be looking to send my NECA Stay Puft to a good home, as this easily beats theirs in terms of sculpt, posability and accessories.
Yes, the buildings are a seperate "accessory" kit that they did for displays. They been used in promos for their Godzilla figures and a few of the recent Gundam figures too. Also, The figure is priced at 7,344 Yen (about $72 USD), according to Toyark's recent update today.
Well, big bad toy store has pre-orders up for this as of today, though they are charging a bit more than the price toyark offered, $139.99 usd.

Here's a link
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

I decided to at least put one on pre-order, until i can find a better price at least, not keen on paying double the price they gave us on toyark =/
For those of you who didn't know, this is officially out now. I received mine in the mail 2 days ago. Its probably the best representation of Stay Puft in toy form i have ever seen now that i have it in hand to look at.

And for those that want a scale comparison. Next to the Kenner Staypuft

Kingpin liked this

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]