Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By VenomSymbiote
Ecto24601 wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 2:22 pm I badly want a 1:12 Afterlife Ecto-1 for the Plasma Series.

Also, if you haven't seen the movie, DO NOT OPEN BELOW SPOILER TAGS!!!
This Post Contains Spoilers
Wasn't at either of my local Targets today. ;-; Hope I can grab one online when they're put up before they sell out.
By TheManEatingToaster
Ecto24601 wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 2:22 pm I badly want a 1:12 Afterlife Ecto-1 for the Plasma Series.

Is that Mood Slime?
By VenomSymbiote
TheManEatingToaster wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 5:38 pm

Is that Mood Slime?
When showing off the two pack they called it spores/mold/fungus, but it looks more like mood slime to me too. Maybe they just can't come right out and say it?
By mrmichaelt
In yesterday's Fan First Monday, you get a better look at it. Looks like a typical rotted piece tree with fungus growing out of it, imo.
By TheManEatingToaster
VenomSymbiote wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 8:09 pm
TheManEatingToaster wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 5:38 pm
Is that Mood Slime?
When showing off the two pack they called it spores/mold/fungus, but it looks more like mood slime to me too. Maybe they just can't come right out and say it?
It does look more like the Mood Slime jars. The spores, mold and fungus were in tiny containers.
By GhostbustersZorge
Checked Amazon and Zaavi cause i bought the other figures there. Guess I just have to be a little patient before the 2 pack gets listed there.
By dantonvfx
Has anyone found the Egon/Phoebe pack already online? I saw it was out for preorder earlier on UK but is all sold out and Ebay is listing a lot for over 100$.

Nothing shows up on Target website... any other sources?
By Chicken, He Clucked
I understand this selling out in the US due to being Target store exclusive…

But how in the @!?£& did this sell out across all five major UK retailers already? Did they all put their pages up at the same time and scalpers were waiting on all of them?

Star Action Figures are relatively obscure and reliable for this sort of thing and they sold out already. Frustrating to think a scalper was out there targeting these. “I won’t pay it!”
Last edited by Chicken, He Clucked on November 29th, 2021, 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
deadderek liked this
By Kingpin
Has the "The Family That Busts Ghosts Together" set actually been released in the UK yet? It seems possible the pages are marked as sold out because they haven't received their stock yet.
By deadderek
Kingpin wrote: November 29th, 2021, 3:56 am Has the "The Family That Busts Ghosts Together" set actually been released in the UK yet? It seems possible the pages are marked as sold out because they haven't received their stock yet.
From what I saw it did and sold out instantly.
UPDATE: I guess the OFFICIAL Hasbro 🇬🇧 release is today. Looks like other 🇬🇧 retailers jumped the gun.
By Ecto24601
MSRP is $48.99! Zavvi would be 66€ for me. No, thank you. Gonna wait for some other opportunity. Same insane prices as amazon Germany.
By dantonvfx
So basically Zavvi almost doubled the price WOW!

Any other possible upcoming Cheaper sources based on rpevious releases? I don't want to miss on this one, but not willing to pay 105Cad for it tbh
By zeta otaku
I hate that this 2 pack is a Target exclusive here. I haven't seen Ghostbusters merch on the shelves in a LONG time and I have this gut feeling I'm going to have to cave to scalper prices to get one. No idea why they didn't make this a Pulse exclusive
mrmichaelt, deadderek liked this
By deadderek
zeta otaku wrote: November 29th, 2021, 6:00 pm I hate that this 2 pack is a Target exclusive here. I haven't seen Ghostbusters merch on the shelves in a LONG time and I have this gut feeling I'm going to have to cave to scalper prices to get one. No idea why they didn't make this a Pulse exclusive
It REALLY is ridiculous. They know DAMN WELL it would be the most sought after item...and then made it an exclusive. FFS.
By dantonvfx
So seems that Target website now has listed the item at 48$ as said previously, and offers delivery. But just for US. What About Canada for exmaple? I'm going nuts to get one of these wihtotu having to pay 200$
By zeta otaku
I managed to snag ONE today thanks to the website FINALLY showing these. My local FOUR Targets sold out before I could get one... ended up going to one an hour away to get it. Tried to get a couple more for friends, but no luck.

If this was going to be exclusive, it should've been Pulse like the Louis/Vinz 2 pack.
By Bandit13
My local target said it had six in stock so I reserved one for pickup hoping for the best. Went to pick it up and the other 5 were mysteriously missing. I wanted to grab another for a friend who was looking for one. Worker couldn't find them on the shelf or anywhere out back. I felt very lucky to get the one I got.
By toby88
All out of stock within a 50 mile radius of Tampa. Luckily, I was able to order one at a Target on the east coast, as I have family there who were able to pick it up for me.
By featofstrength
So, GI Joe and Star Wars get extra incentives outside of their tier incentives to bolster their failing campaigns, while Ghostbusters did just fine, but might not quite get all of their tier incentivesin time…WTF? That stand for the pack should be a gimme if all those turds get extras. Or how about a second set of the second tier mini-puffs so we can display all six heads?
By zeta otaku
The Rancor is doing so badly, there's no way it's going to happen. T hey could include a to-scale X-Wing for free and it'd barely help. The skystriker has a better shot, but only JUST. The pack is happening. We're getting it for a steal. We also don't know if they might just toss the stand in for free. Do I expect them to? Nah. Am I okay with that? Sure. A guitar stand is like $15.
By Wiggyof9
I decided to backnit last night. I've passed on all other previous prop replicas, but a full blown pack for about $580 after tax isn't bad (including the price of the wand).

I hope we see a PKE meter that can go into the new mode and another trap. The Matty trap hoes for crazy amounts. I really wish I had bought the Matty props back in the day.
By One time
Whats everyone's opinion on Phoebe+Egon pack?

It's obvious a company would make this $20 product look like an exclusive so it sells for $100.

But it appears sold out everywhere. Do we think it will sell in normal places/prices in a few months?
By Kingpin
One time wrote: December 6th, 2021, 5:49 pm Do we think it will sell in normal places/prices in a few months?
It did sell for it's normal price at Target, and largely around the standard retail price in the listings for it in the UK... The problem is that in making it an exclusive Hasbro turned it into scalper fodder.
By SeikoVoiceNote29
I guess I’m wondering when the Ecto plazm vials, the ectoplazm lab and the ghost gushers will be available in stores? I assume the bulk of the ghostbusters merch is in crates in the ocean due to the problem of the current situation?

Also...are we to give up on the GB cereal ever being widely available? It was so limited this summer. I saw it once in a Walmart then it sold out and never returned!

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]