Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Hi,

Recently I came to own a Matchbox NYC Police Plymouth Gran Fury 1/43 scale (in the Netherlands). The car is out of the box and is missing the police figures that come with it. The Plymouth is the same 1/43 scale as the Hotwheels Elite Ecto-1 collectible. *on the image below it's funny that it says 'polizei' instead of 'police' on the side, the car I own just says 'police'.

So I wonder, would people who already own the very exclusive Ecto-1 consider adding this car to their collection? Just wondering how much it's worth. Although being a fan myself, I would just want to get an idea what a fair price would be (as in not ripping people off for just being a fan that is ;-) ).

There've been a few 1:43 NYPD cars. I've got one by Greenlight which looks great except it has gumballs instead of a lightbar on top.

I've also recently acquired the MotorMax car, which can be found by itself like this or in a slightly larger diorama from 'The Usual Suspects'.

Its lightbar looks correct for the Ghostbusters era, but the shield on the door isn't as good as the Greenlight.

The Ecto is a Jada toys one, and the taxi is just a cheap pullback toy I found.

Alex

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]