Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Prime 1986
Seems Spirit Halloween released some if not all their new items for this year!!!!
Paranormal Investigator Badge - Ghostbusters
https://www.spirithalloween.com/product ... Descending

Ghostbusters LED Flashlight

Kids Ghostbusters Jacket

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Loot and Scoop Treat Bag - Ghostbusters
Spirit Halloween seems to browse these forums for a lot of unique costume Ideas
viewtopic.php?t=25194

I'm not really sure how I feel about them constantly ripping of unique idea's from the community members when there's so much they can still do like Belt Gizmo's, Giga Meters or props from the Cartoons. I can easily post links to items copied from members on here like their Jacket, Work Shirt and even the Clip on their PKE Meter was exactly copied from a member that added a clip to their Matty PKE.

I know they have the License to do it but Spirit Halloween doesn't seem to have a creative team, it seems like they just take custom ideas from browsing these forums or from google image? I would feel better knowing if it was GB fans members reaching out to Spirit Halloween giving them these ideas.
Last edited by Glenn Frederick on July 10th, 2020, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Macktacular
Kingpin wrote: July 11th, 2020, 7:24 am Would someone be able to post the images, prices and descriptions here? As I'm UK-based I can't access the website to be able to report on the new merchandise.
I got you fam.

The jacket is just a smaller version of the adult jacket.

I just realized that if you put the "no ghosts" thing on the flashlight, it's going to project the logo backward... or the proper way if you're in Europe.

*edit* Oh, right, the descriptions.

Badge - $6.99
wrote:Your Ghostbusters costume isn't official until you're wearing this Paranormal Investigator Badge! They're gonna call you when there's something strange in the neighborhood, so be prepared to show your credentials!
  • Material: Metal
  • Dimensions: 3" H x 2.5" W
  • Closure Type: Pin closure
  • Imported

Flashlight - $7.99
wrote:Hunt down and light up some ghosts this Halloween when you take to the streets with this officially licensed Ghostbusters Flashlight. This flashlight features four interchangeable slides that show off some iconic images from the movies including the Stay Puft Marshmello Man, Slimer, the Ecto-1, and the Ghostbusters logo. This Ghostbusters flashlight goes perfect with any Ghostbusters themed costume.

Officially licensed
Includes:
  • Flashlight
  • 4 slides
  • Material: Plastic
  • Care: Spot clean
  • Imported

Stay Puft Loot Bag - $9.99
wrote:Fulfill that sweet tooth this Halloween when you gather plenty of candy trick-or-treating with this officially licensed Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Loot and Scoop Treat Bag. Any Ghostbusters fan will love going out and collecting plenty of candy with this awesome bag! Get rid of the pillowcase and make the switch to this loot bag and you're sure to have an extra sweet holiday.
  • Officially licensed
  • Dimensions: 2.25" L x 6.5" H x 29" W
  • Material: Polyester, High impact polystyrene
  • Care: Spot clean
  • Imported
  • Warning: This is not a toy. Use for treat gathering only.

Kid's Ghostbusters Jacket - $29.99
wrote:Be on the call and ready to hunt down some ghosts this Halloween when you get yourself this officially licensed Ghostbusters Jacket. You'll feel like you're really a part of the team when you start off your look with this jacket that features removable patches to customize your look. Show those ghosts who's boss this Halloween when you show up with your official Ghostbusters jacket.
  • Officially licensed
  • Exclusively at Spirit
    Includes:
  • Jacket
  • Patches
  • Long sleeves
  • Zipper closure
  • Material: Cotton
  • Care: Hand wash
  • Imported
Kingpin liked this
By Macktacular
Big downer postin' here, but I kinda don't like the idea of Ghostbusters having badges. I've never seen them as some sort of law enforcement of force like that. They're exterminators, they're blue-collar workers, they're just your average schlub who happens to save the day on occasion.

Not meant to throw shade on the folks who got custom ones made, sorry.
deadderek liked this
By Kingpin
Macktacular wrote: July 14th, 2020, 8:06 pm Big downer postin' here, but I kinda don't like the idea of Ghostbusters having badges. I've never seen them as some sort of law enforcement of force like that.

Ray had a badge and an ID card in The Boogieman Cometh, and in today's society it makes sense... Even garbage men probably have photo ideas for their work.
Macktacular liked this
By BRD 527
I might get one of the badges to add to my collection of badges and patches from when I worked security but I doubt I would ever wear it lol :roll:

I was hoping for a blue proton pack :sigh:
By robbritton
NotSabbat wrote: July 17th, 2020, 8:13 am That badge is so silly; I want one!
They missed a trick not making it like Ron Alexander’s in Crossing Over, although admittedly it’d be the nichest trick ever.
NotSabbat liked this
By Macktacular
Kingpin wrote: July 15th, 2020, 7:30 am
Macktacular wrote: July 14th, 2020, 8:06 pm Big downer postin' here, but I kinda don't like the idea of Ghostbusters having badges. I've never seen them as some sort of law enforcement of force like that.

Ray had a badge and an ID card in The Boogieman Cometh, and in today's society it makes sense... Even garbage men probably have photo ideas for their work.
Well dang, proved me wrong (which frankly I'm always happy to be).

That being said I totally like the idea of a photo ID, a certification or a permit in card format, stuff to prove that yes they are who they say they are and are trained to do what they say they're there to do. I just wouldn't expect the Orkin rep or the person who comes to check to make sure the pot and pan sanitizer is dispensing at the right ratio to flash a badge.
By SpaceBallz
I'm not sure if you guys watched the review of the updated spirit proton pack from Ghostbusters News, but they did a decent job with the upgrades. They even attempted the correct lighting sequences on the cyclotron and power cell:

Macktacular liked this
By Peter Venkman Jr.
Defiantly going to get one of the new Proton Packs in the near future, after seeing Ghostbusters News look at it I was sold.
I am planning on making the Spirit pack I have already into a Real Ghostbusters style Proton Pack.
By CaptainAssholay
It's pretty awesome seeing Spirit Halloween acknowledging the popularity of the pack and the mods being done to it and improving it over time. It was definitely my gateway into building my own costume and getting into making my own pieces.
Kingpin liked this
By Macktacular
SpaceBallz wrote: September 10th, 2021, 4:08 pm I'm not sure if you guys watched the review of the updated spirit proton pack from Ghostbusters News, but they did a decent job with the upgrades. They even attempted the correct lighting sequences on the cyclotron and power cell:

That's way better than my current Spirit pack, I don't think mine even has the black padded straps, just thin ones without any padding. I'm seriously considering getting this new one and selling my current one to a friend or something.

.... aaaaaaaaaaand they're sold out. Never mind.
By hawkbatsquadron
Someone from the Rebel Legion gifted me this Spirit Halloween badge with the inscription RD-6
ImageIn the Star Wars world, I'm Red Six: Rebel Pilot Jek Porkins...
Macktacular wrote: September 18th, 2021, 12:31 pm That's way better than my current Spirit pack, I don't think mine even has the black padded straps, just thin ones without any padding. I'm seriously considering getting this new one and selling my current one to a friend or something.

.... aaaaaaaaaaand they're sold out. Never mind.
I was in the store in Buffalo on Transit Road the other day and they had three of the new version in stock... I'd pay them a visit. 8)
Macktacular liked this
By Macktacular
hawkbatsquadron wrote: September 19th, 2021, 7:10 pmI was in the store in Buffalo on Transit Road the other day and they had three of the new version in stock... I'd pay them a visit. 8)
Yeah I may like bein' a 'buster, but I'm not a "drive 2000+ km over 20 hours for a chance to buy a toy backpack" level of fan. I'm one of those fake fans. :roland:

I actually can't even drive 6 hours to one - there isn't one open in my province. I guess no stores closed this year and they had nowhere to set up.
By hawkbatsquadron
I was thinking more your local Spirit store, but your mileage may vary...

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!!!" -- Donnie Darko 8)
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]