Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
hutto wrote: September 26th, 2020, 3:33 pm I ordered one because its $50 but, that sucks on it being Joe scaled.

So, give me 3.75's.
I'm surprised you got one at all. I had it in my cart, even fully checked out to where Target said "Thanks for your order." and then the page refreshed and said there was a problem with my delivery method. Went and looked at my order and it wasn't there. I called Target and they couldn't do anything. This and not being able to access GBFans on my home network is shaping up to be a real shit-show of a day for me. Next place I am at where I see a scalper with overpriced product, I am going to pick it up and smash it on the ground. If they want me to pay for it, they're getting MSRP (what they paid for it).

Did anyone else here manage to get one pre-ordered or was it sold out for you too?
By hutto
910dohead wrote: September 26th, 2020, 3:45 pm
hutto wrote: September 26th, 2020, 3:33 pm I ordered one because its $50 but, that sucks on it being Joe scaled.

So, give me 3.75's.
I'm surprised you got one at all. I had it in my cart, even fully checked out to where Target said "Thanks for your order." and then the page refreshed and said there was a problem with my delivery method. Went and looked at my order and it wasn't there. I called Target and they couldn't do anything. This and not being able to access GBFans on my home network is shaping up to be a real shit-show of a day for me. Next place I am at where I see a scalper with overpriced product, I am going to pick it up and smash it on the ground. If they want me to pay for it, they're getting MSRP (what they paid for it).

Did anyone else here manage to get one pre-ordered or was it sold out for you too?
It went quick, thats for sure. I used the app and my RedCard. Estimated date of 1/04/21.
910dohead wrote: September 26th, 2020, 3:45 pm Did anyone else here manage to get one pre-ordered or was it sold out for you too?
I got one. I was not sure if I wanted it, and I am still not sure, but I knew if I didn't get one now and ended up wanting it I would be out of luck.

Looking at it with no stress of a time crunch, I'm not terribly excited for it. If it was 1/12th scale? Hell yes. 1/18th? We already have so many versions at that scale.
By hutto
Wiggyof9 wrote: September 26th, 2020, 5:50 pm
910dohead wrote: September 26th, 2020, 3:45 pm Did anyone else here manage to get one pre-ordered or was it sold out for you too?
I got one. I was not sure if I wanted it, and I am still not sure, but I knew if I didn't get one now and ended up wanting it I would be out of luck.

Looking at it with no stress of a time crunch, I'm not terribly excited for it. If it was 1/12th scale? Hell yes. 1/18th? We already have so many versions at that scale.
Same here. I might cancel and continue to use the Playmobil. It least has lights and sound.
Prime 1986 liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]