Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By gbmichael
Not sure if this is a good place for these but, I got one of these Hasbro packs today and thought I’d post a couple of pics with an old Kenner Pack.

Coover5, jonogunn, Nighty80 and 3 others liked this
By Ectojeff88
Gun is a separate purchase. Also if my eyes are correct from comparison of the new guns, only the gun without the MOD attachments is able to attach to the hook on the pack. There is no opening on the underside of the MOD gun to attach.
That’s the only disappointing thing about these new play toys. It’s a money trick where you have to buy both proton guns for all the features.
ProtonPack83 liked this
By Broccoli
I think they are cool enough. I would love to get a pair for my kids who are getting into Ghostbusters.

I just can't want until someone mods them with lights and sounds.

And they sell upgrade features.

And I can buy it.

(Lord knows I won't do it myself as that involved learning electronics - which isn't going to happen anytime soon unless I decide to burn my house down in the process.)
Ectojeff88 wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 11:04 pm It’s a money trick where you have to buy both proton guns for all the features.
Is it no different that the RGB line? How many proton gun variations did they have with that line? At least 4 from what I remember and each did something different.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]