This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Our friends at Gamer Graffix just sent us the exclusive first look at the Game Skins for the Amazon.com Exclusive Edition of Ghostbusters The Video Game (for PS3, Xbox360, & Wii). Each Amazon Exclusive Edition comes with these decal sheets (which can be applied to anything), Ghost Minimates, Ecto-1 Keychain, and the Slimer Model from Steve Johnson.

These Game Skins are only available with the Amazon.com Exclusive Edition of the Video Game. The company is working to secure the rights with Sony in order to release them seperately. For now the only way to get them is to order the bundle with Amazon. You won't be cool unless you do! Here are a few pictures of the decals applied on game consoles.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Oh man! They keep making this exclusive Slimer edition sound cooler and cooler, but I've already had my pre-order on file with GameStop since back when they were taking pre-orders BEFORE those Activizon boneheads dropped the game. I really hope they do eventually release the skins separately, because I REALLY want them, but I don't really have a need for two copies of the game.
Hehe, I wonder how many laptops [pictured with stickers on] will actually be able to run it!
Now this seduce me... I think the gamestop version was beaten off the contest.

But... I wonder... how much will cost the shipping to California, and from there, to México? This will cost a lot more than $129 US bucks :whatever:
Personally I don't see what the big deal is over a bunch of stickers.
ghostbusterinuk wrote:Hehe, I wonder how many laptops [pictured with stickers on] will actually be able to run it!
Well, considering that there is NO exclusive edition available for the PC version...
Gb213 wrote:Now this seduce me... I think the gamestop version was beaten off the contest.
They can't be compared. GameStop is giving one to two items for FREE along with the game at regular price, whereas with Amazon you're paying extra for the extra items. I think a lot of people seem to forget that.
dsl135 wrote:Honestly... they're stickers... definitely doesn't seem worth the extra money to me.
Well you have to lo0ok at the ackage as a whole.

A 4 pack of mini mates exclusive is going to run you 20 bucks at least.
Figure 5 bucks for the stickers, since they are limited.
at least 40 for the statue. At thats low balling it. I've seen exclusive mini busts go for more.
then the key chain is like 5 bucks.

So thats 70 bucks worth of stuff if they were all sold separately, give or take a few bucks. Then of course there is the price of the game which I think is like 60. So really, if you like the items, it's not a huge increase over the price of the game game.

Worth is in the eyes of the beholder, or something like that.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Those skins are AWESOME! I know one thing Gamer Graffix doesnt make stickers so I am sure they are the same removeable and reuseable skins as all of the other ones.. Does anyone know if they are selling them on Gamergraffix.com or is it just Amazon...

rapidpulse wrote:Does anyone know if they are selling them on Gamergraffix.com or is it just Amazon...
From the very first post:
AJ Quick wrote:These Game Skins are only available with the Amazon.com Exclusive Edition of the Video Game. The company is working to secure the rights with Sony in order to release them seperately. For now the only way to get them is to order the bundle with Amazon.

Well I'll definitely be buying the game from Amazon.com. Screw you GameStop!
i have many gallons of love for the slimer bust, but i'm not digging the skins at ALL. i really wish they would have gone for something a bit more creative... maybe like full-body skins to make the consoles look like used and abused GB equipment... or translucent 3D slime stickers...

either way, i'll be picking up the amazon pack. anyone wanna buy some stickers? :)
BradRedfield wrote: As far as I know, these aren't exactly removable without leaving residue behind.
And that don´t help in anyway to the XB360 overheating problem, do it? :sigh:

rapidpulse wrote:Thanks AJ .. can I buy them Separately from Amazon? and do you know if Gamer Graffix and or Amazon will have any other desgins available is so when?
AJ Quick wrote:
rapidpulse wrote:Does anyone know if they are selling them on Gamergraffix.com or is it just Amazon...
From the very first post:
AJ Quick wrote:These Game Skins are only available with the Amazon.com Exclusive Edition of the Video Game. The company is working to secure the rights with Sony in order to release them seperately. For now the only way to get them is to order the bundle with Amazon.
These are NOT STICKERS. Gamer Graffix has the hottest skin designs available on the market today. For those of you worried about the residue or ruining your game consoles make sure you read this.

Gamer Graffix Skins are produced with a patent pending proprietary adhesive along with a high-resolution printing and doming process. Their optic clear epoxy dome is flexible, washable, and has a thickness of 35 Mils, compared to their competition at 3-10 Mils. Their patent pending adhesive and epoxy dome allows you to remove the skin at will without voiding the manufacturer warranty on your device.

I do not know for sure, but I would assume that at some point, you will be able to buy these skins on GamerGraffix.com. Which, by the way has just been redesigned and it's awesome!
gamergirl wrote:These are NOT STICKERS. Gamer Graffix has the hottest skin designs available on the market today. For those of you worried about the residue or ruining your game consoles make sure you read this.

Gamer Graffix Skins are produced with a patent pending proprietary adhesive along with a high-resolution printing and doming process. Their optic clear epoxy dome is flexible, washable, and has a thickness of 35 Mils, compared to their competition at 3-10 Mils. Their patent pending adhesive and epoxy dome allows you to remove the skin at will without voiding the manufacturer warranty on your device.

I do not know for sure, but I would assume that at some point, you will be able to buy these skins on GamerGraffix.com. Which, by the way has just been redesigned and it's awesome!

I can only assume you represent gamer graffix, thank you for the information.
From the main post..

Gamer Graffix does not currently have the rights to distribute these things. They are susposed to be in the process of getting the license so we will see what happens. Currently the only way to get them is with the Amazon package.

With some luck they will be available seperately.
im just gonna sit in a dark room and drill a hole in my head. i give up, i cant decide. as long as i get a game, an ecto-1(b?) key chain and some stickers im happy... too much to ask?
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]