Forget the Michael Jackson glove, the Terminator 3 Endoskeleton, and the screen used Dinosaurs from Jurrasic Park. The latest Profiles in History Auction has some of the coolest items from Ghostbusters ever to surface. Ghostbusters Items up for bids on October 8-9th include:

Uniform patches and rubber hose connectors. ($400 - $600)
Full sized Terror Dog Bust ($1,000 - $1,200)
Gozer's Temple Filming Miniature ($15,000 - $20,000)
Dana's Apartment Building Matte Painting ($4,000 - $6,000)
Stay Puft Face Armatures ($3,000 - $5,000)
Library Ghost Face / Torso Armature ($2,500 - $3,500)

All the items are from the private collection of Richard Edlund and come with a certificate of authenticity. For more information see page 48 of this PDF, and pages 34-36 of this PDF.

A special thanks to Willie for the heads up!
CrystalHeadVodka wrote:Dude.....I wish I had the money to blow. Not in this economy.....
Heh. I think if you had that kind of disposable income, you would probably still have it despite the economy.
Agent Gibbs wrote:If someone on here gets access to that, please for the love of god take measurements pictures etc and make plans, i would love to sculpt that!
There are a few of us that have pulls of the door - between the door and a photo, you should be able to work out the rest.

(as a worse comes to worse scenario, I mean - if someone gets access to it, then awesome! But if not...)
castewar wrote:
Agent Gibbs wrote:If someone on here gets access to that, please for the love of god take measurements pictures etc and make plans, i would love to sculpt that!
There are a few of us that have pulls of the door - between the door and a photo, you should be able to work out the rest.

(as a worse comes to worse scenario, I mean - if someone gets access to it, then awesome! But if not...)
i'm just jazzed we have an accurate color reference for painting the door casts... raw white resin doesn't exactly send my inner-fanboy heart aflutter. :)
Krenzy wrote:Could someone please seperate the Stay Puft head image? Since it's in Adobe, I can't copy or paste it, or tweak it. I'd really appreciate it!
Using my nifty array of PDF programs I pulled the images right out of those PDFs. So here you go. (I deleted the tiny movie screen shots as I didn't think anyone would want them..)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
castewar wrote:

o rly? i think i have a new project to add to my list lol

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]