This upcoming Thursday Night, Ghostbusters Fans from across the country will be gathering on Xbox Live to play Ghostbusters: The Video Game. Look for the GamerTag "GhostbustersFan" at 7PM EST on Oct 1st and join the party. We will be playing Ghostbusters all night long, hanging out and having a good time!

If you are looking for others to play with, check out the listing of Gamertags here: http://www.gbfans.com/fans/xbox/

Perhaps there will be a get together of PSN fans at the same time. If you are interested in organizing something for the same timeframe, please let me know by posting in this thread.
I would love to join in, but as i'm in the UK i'm still waiting for the game to be released here. Maybe i should have just imported the region free version straight away instead of waiting for a release date that keeps getting put back.
Well I haven't decided which system to play. Xbox live is so much better than PSN, however, I am a higher rank on PSN since I didn't have my Xbox copy for a while. So, I really don't know which one to play.
I think with all the PSN people replying to this post, you might as well add a PSN logo next to the Xbox live logo on the picture for this thread, that way all feel invited. Seems like enough PSN people plan to play that night as well.

I've already done the artwork for you.
GhostbusterPM wrote:I think with all the PSN people replying to this post, you might as well add a PSN logo next to the Xbox live logo on the picture for this thread, that way all feel invited. Seems like enough PSN people plan to play that night as well.

I've already done the artwork for you.

lol Sweet! I'll be on my ps3. Only reason i stopped playing xbox live is that i hated paying to play online. =\

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]