Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Dapper Dan

Peter:... you tried to drill a hole through your head. Remember that?
Egon: That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me.

My interpretation of what I think the scene would have looked like.

Thanks to SweetE for the commission! Hope you guys dig :)
AJ Quick wrote:That is brilliant!
lol that is amazing wow!!! what i liked most is your art style!!!! it rules, rocks out loud lol!!!! :sigh::cool::crunch:
By JackIvyGB
Wow, haha! This almost makes me want to see an animated DTV movie, or at least a comic miniseries, that tells how the guys met and their days in college leading up to the start of GB1. That could be cool!

Well done once more Dan!
By Mjollnir
HAHA!! Awesomesauce!!! Amazing job Dan!
By Prologic9
Well, I'll ask;

Are they in the Firehouse? That looks like a firepole but I guess it could just be a pipe or something. Naturally this event would have occurred before acquiring the Firehouse and them becoming Ghostbusters.

...Just saying. ;)
By Dan AKA
Prologic9 wrote:Well, I'll ask;

Are they in the Firehouse? That looks like a firepole but I guess it could just be a pipe or something. Naturally this event would have occurred before acquiring the Firehouse and them becoming Ghostbusters.

...Just saying. ;)
Haha.
Zack wrote:awesome as always!! I'd love to see other events mentioned in the film imagined. :D
i got one, when Janine says to Walter Peck, "Ive seen tv, i know you can't come in here without a warrant!" draw her watching a cop show showing a warrant to search the premises.

edit: do the mass sponge migration Ray and Peter talk about.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]