Ghostbusters Fans is proud to announce that we are now official suppliers for all major Ghostbusters Merchandise. We are now taking Pre-Orders for selected Ghostbusters Toys. Coming in the next week will be Series 1, Series 2, & PX Glow in the Dark Minimates. Along with the Minimates comes the first in a series of three Ghostbusters Banks, Slimer will be available soon followed by the Stay Puft and No-Ghost Logo banks. Pre-Order these items in the GBFans Shop now!

Coming in 2010 will be some great new Ghostbusters Merchandise, including Slimer Statues, Replica License Plates, New Ghostbusters Shirts, Minimates Series 3 & introducing Ghostbusters Kubricks! Choose Ghostbusters Fans as your source for all the best Ghostbusters Merchandise.
These items are Available for Pre-Order Now!. They should be here in the next week or the week after. Please Pre-Order to secure your new minimates!

The Ghostbusters Slimer Statues should be here in Jan 2010.
The No-Ghost and Stay Puft Banks should be here in Jan 2010.
The Minimates Series 3 comes out around April 1st 2010.
The Ghostbusters Kubricks should be here around May 2010.
Dan Shannon wrote:Geez, I never knew you were a businessman. Well, need to pay for college somewhere, right?
It is so hit and miss now a days on where you can buy Ghostbusters products reliably. Therefore I have stepped up and am planning on offering all the Ghostbusters items that I can.

Also. I originally did not plan on carrying any Ghostbusters publications. But I would consider carrying the comics and Ghostbusters books if there is some interest in them.
holy shit AJ this isn't just great news this is awesome news. i can't find those damn minimates anywhere. i will be purchasing these items soon.

great addition to the site.
Ray Stanz GB wrote:holy shit AJ this isn't just great news this is awesome news. i can't find those damn minimates anywhere. i will be purchasing these items soon.

great addition to the site.
Ok, this is obviously fantastic news, but where exactly have you been looking, lol. These Minimates are in stock everywhere online.

Again though, its obviously great that we can buy them here now and support the site.
Aj thank you very much for taking the time to do this for community. I can't tell u how much time i've wasted looking for this stuff. Also the money I've burned buying this stuff at cons since I'm always late when it comes to buying it at toyrus and other stores. They Jack up the prices so much at the cons! Thanks again aj ur doing a great job
AJ Quick wrote:Also. I originally did not plan on carrying any Ghostbusters publications. But I would consider carrying the comics and Ghostbusters books if there is some interest in them.
Working the Comic Book scene once in a blue moon, at the rates they would charge, I would not recommend it due to the fact Diamond sucks and I believe you need to have some form of minimum order to it. I could ask my old boss on that one and get some more info on it, but I do know that if you wanna do that, you have to make sure the demand is really, really good to do that. You'd screw yourself due to the fact you're not a comic shop and would have to raise the cover price of the books.

Like I said, I can ask my old boss and see what he can tell me.
I would be interested in GB publications. actually if this site could be my one stop shop for all my GB merchandise i would love it.
Ectofiend666 wrote:Kudos AJ, and I take it that the Kubricks that we saw about a year or so ago [memory's fuzzy] haven't faded into obscurity and have been officially announced as licensed products?
I don't have very much information about them. They will be released late May 2010, or early June 2010. They will be 2 packs that retail around $20 each.

The packs are:

No-Ghost Logo and Winston
Stay Puft & Egon
"Bearbrick" & Peter
Slimer & Ray

Then there will be some kind of display I think. I also have no idea what "Bearbrick" means.
Just an FYI.

The good news is all those "Pre-Order" items are now here. So you can order with confidence that they will get to you. I have roughly 40-50 of each minimate, and 20 of the Slimer banks. Once I have time, I will put them up with the stock values so you know exactly how many of each are left. (Do not hesitate if you are looking for these items!)

The Slimer is infact 7-8" instead of the advertised 11". And the Stay Puft is 11" instead of the 7-8" that it lists.

The bad news is that orders will not ship out until next Thursday December 10th, as I am extremely busy with the Ecto Across America event and finals.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]