This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

ImageImageImageImage

Finally instock! The once exclusive Slimer statue from the Amazon.com Slimer Edition Video Game is now available directly from Ghostbusters Fans. This item isn't exactly the same as the one from the Amazon bundle, it actually has the correct packaging and an exclusive behind the scenes DVD with Steve Johnson as he talks about the creation of Slimer. We hear the quantity of these is limited to 1000 (compared to the original 6500 from the Amazon bundle.)

Ghostbuster's Slimer leaps from the screen into a specially made resin statue from Solid Thought! Designed by Steve Johnson, the creator of the cinematic Slimer, this item comes in a custom "Ecto Containment Unit" box along with an exclusive behind-the-scenes DVD detailing the making of the statue as well as how Slimer was created and performed in the movies - a must for all Ghostbusters fans. This translucent spectre statue stands 10" tall and measures 9" wide. Slimer is possibly the most iconic ghost in cinema, and even went on to star in his own cartoon series; now he can haunt your own home, too!

Purchase this item from Ghostbusters Fans

Also available now is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Bank. Supplies are limited so order now!
Note that this item weighs nearly 3-3/4 pounds (which is around the limit for First Class International Mail).

That means that it will be expensive to ship, and in nearly every case will ship via Priority Mail.

The shipping cost is roughly $15 for US, $50 for International. This is completely out of my control, as it is due to the size and weight of the item.
| alkaline | wrote:Awesome AJ. Are these individually number perchance?
No.. but they should have a signed certificate of authenticity.
shodanmark wrote:$50 to ship internationally... damn.
The UK uses a little bit of a different rate table.. but you can verify that here: http://ircalc.usps.gov/
Awesome Man. Just ordered one. Just out of curiosity, is the DVD the same video that was posted on here showing the construction and design of slimer?
Ronnyboy wrote:Is the Stay Puft Bank also limited?
Not really. It is only limited in the fact that I only have 24, and will only have 24..

A lot of this stuff is unfortunately turning out like the T-Shirts. Its gonna take me a long time, if not years, and eventual sales to get rid of it all and make my money back. Which is one of the reasons why Supporting Members are so important to me.
Hmm, would have loved to have gotten this item since I was a little disappointed with the plain-white-box, here-you-go presentation of the one that actually came with the Slimer Edition version of the Video Game.

However, $100 (which including shipping isn't too bad) will come with my old friend the Custom Charge of Doom and I can't afford it, not if I wanna finish off collecting the main Matty merchandise.

Will pain me to miss out but great item though.

The Stay Puft Angry face was a limited release at SDCC '09. The Happy face was the one released for public purchase.
AJ Quick wrote:
Not really. It is only limited in the fact that I only have 24, and will only have 24..

A lot of this stuff is unfortunately turning out like the T-Shirts. Its gonna take me a long time, if not years, and eventual sales to get rid of it all and make my money back. Which is one of the reasons why Supporting Members are so important to me.
Alright, thanks AJ. My girlfriend wants to order one for me, so I told her to go here and since I know some other members want them, I thought I would check.
As nice as the statue is, I really just want the DVD. Unfortunately, it won't be available by itself. I have no interest in paying $50 for it with the statue, as the statue will end up just sitting in a box.

Still, I will admit that this is MUCH better than the plain box one that came with the game.
AJ Quick wrote:Only 4 Left!

Any idea as to when these will ship? Cant wait !
| alkaline | wrote:

He said that they are in stock, I just ordered mine with 3 left ... I hope I get mine soon.. :):cool:
FeinDTacticS wrote:

He said that they are in stock, I just ordered mine with 3 left ... I hope I get mine soon.. :):cool:

Oh i know i ordered mine on the 18th and says its still awaiting shipment. Just curious that's all.
AJ Quick wrote:They were up for pre-order. They didn't arrive until yesterday.

That was reflected on the purchase page, whick said expected ship date of Jan 29.

thought i read that somewhere but then couldn't find it again. Saw it was shipped, thanks again.
The good news is..

These things weigh less than I thought they did. So shipping is now cheaper. International shipping is about $40 (with fees), US shipping $13 or so. Those who have ordered in the last two days got the lower shipping rate, and those who pre-ordered will recieve a refund if they overpaid.
Ps. I'm lovin the John Belushi references on the back of the box ;)
I got my statue today, that thing is amazing...

And the GBfans cards with the awesome pictures on them are great addition to any purchase. I enjoyed them a lot
I noticed a few days ago, when adding the missing black from the inside of the logo, that on the front on mine, they put the face on off center! And the only real way to fix it, would be to use acetone to remove it, and paint it again by hand.. and odds are, it'd look pretty sloppy, with my eyesight being what it is now.

Course the back looks fine.. GGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!

Ah well.. what R' ya gonna do? (Or who ya gonna call??)
No,they have a plug where he connects to the sign that only fits on one way.. 8(
Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]