For users in Canada. Eh?
By Sksstudios
irricanian wrote: A fellow Albertan Ghosthead, welcome! Although I'm moving back to Ontario this spring.

WHAT! What part! Whaaaaaat! WHy? Gah! Ontario from Calgary?! Its so nice there! and so.... uh.. "nice" here too :shock:

Cam
By ScooterinAB
irricanian wrote: A fellow Albertan Ghosthead, welcome! Although I'm moving back to Ontario this spring.

Nuts. I was gonna bum pointers off of you. Costume tips and such. I'm new to this large scale modeling/costume deal (and I'm really cheap; Scottish).
By ScooterinAB
cool. Many Canada people. Question though Irricanian. Whe are you moving? Cause the Calagry Comic Expo is in April, and I think it would be really cool to meet a forum person there. I usually hang out on European gaming boards, so the rare opportunity to meet someone is pretty neat.

I'm just working on throwing together a costume right now in hopes of Calgary Expo.
By Mat
one more for yeh. Born in Alberta, moved to BC from Jasper(rocks...trees...water...and elk! lots and lots of elk! fun to chase with a supersoaker until they charge at you! :lol:) to learn to weld. Now working in BC until I've got my interprovincial and my own portable rig (and the experience to back it!) :)

Plans are in the works for an "rgb" pack for next halloween. Right now it only exists as an orthographic drawing showing the basic geometry of the major parts.
Last edited by Mat on February 13th, 2007, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mat
I've only been through calgary once, and I was pretty young at the time. From what I remember, it was a zoo. Getting from point "a" too point "b" was a pain. Luckily, I wasn't old enough to drive at the time. :lol:

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]