For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By BSjohnson
Not San Antonio, but I'm in Houston and I know of at least two others here.
By metallijosh
cool i'm about to start making my equipment maybe we could start our own franchise
By Frosted
metallijosh wrote: cool i'm about to start making my equipment maybe we could start our own franchise

Sounds pretty cool. I usually have a lot of work to do for school(I go to school here at Texas State) but we'll see once I get my tax return back.
By SledgeGE2
metallijosh wrote: any in san antonio?

Ya, i'm a fan in san antonio.
By GB2032DKM
Greetings,

I am located in West Texas. Approximately 12 miles south fo the New Mexico border.

After seeing Boomerjinks Ecto-1K. I have been reinspired to build my own Ectomobile.

I love his new deign for an Ecto. When the weather gets better, then I can start cracking down on doing the project.

Hope to hear from you all.

-Robert
By GB2032DKM
You know, for being the biggest state, we seem to be under populated for this board.

We needto step up and represent. :)

C-ya all.

-Robert
By GB2032DKM
Hiya,

After I saw Boomerjinks Ecto, I want to convert my car and build everything else as I go along. I want to have things done by Halloween. I'll take some pics of my car tomorrow. And see what ideas people can give me. I am thinking to keep it nicely done like Boomerjinks.

Glad to see a response. :)

-Robert
Last edited by GB2032DKM on March 20th, 2007, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
By metallijosh
Well I am still working on the new design. I think it will end up being pretty awesome.
Imma post some pics.
By GhstbstrLMLIII
Add one more to the representation for TX. I'm in Waco at the moment, and will probably be moving back to the Dallas area after I graduate and take the Bar Exam.
By darkstar_commander
im from san antonio! i just joined here i've been lurking for a long time and i just joined! what part of sa town do you live in?
By jimmy_j_r
I'm from Kenedy. About an hour drive south of SA. I am still new to this board and such.
By Spengler85
I'm in San Antonio, just found this site the other day. Did anybody make it out to the screening of GB at the Alamo Draft House?
By jimmy_j_r
Spengler85 wrote: I'm in San Antonio, just found this site the other day. Did anybody make it out to the screening of GB at the Alamo Draft House?

I did not know about it...
By Spengler85
Yeah it was probably two or three weeks ago but I only heard about it because I went to the Haryy Potter double feature they had a few weeks before it. They don't really have events like that listed on their website unless its something really big unfortunately.
By jimmy_j_r
Spengler85 wrote: Yeah it was probably two or three weeks ago but I only heard about it because I went to the Haryy Potter double feature they had a few weeks before it. They don't really have events like that listed on their website unless its something really big unfortunately.

Ah ok. I hope that someday before I die, I would be able to see the Ghostbusters movie on the big screen...lol
By Terrace
I am from the Houston area, as well.
By GBFreek83
wow, i'm sorry I missed this thread for so long!

Thiago here, me and my crew are all in Dallas and actually started the Dallas Ghostbusters Franchise.

Whoever it was that said they're in Waco but moving back to Dallas, PM me if and when you come back, we should meet up!

It's true though, we're the biggest state, shouldn't we somehow have the highest amount of members? :)
By cdod22
East Texas here, i'm about 2 hours from Dallas, wondering if there are anymore in my area?
By GhstbstrLMLIII
GhstbustersFreak - I'm the one hoping to come back to the dallas area. I graduated a couple of weeks ago and have Bar exam and MPRE (Ethics - yeah, you actually have to take an Ethics exam to be a lawyer - go figure) late this month and early march. I'll let you know when I move up.

Zander Yurami - I'm originally from Richardson if that helps. haha
By Azbuster
I'm going to be in San Antonio visiting family for a week starting 3/14/08. Anybody available to meet. Love to hang out and see how you guys run things down in Texas. PM me or give me a call (602)908-1540 Hope to see you guys.
By GBjester
west central texas or something like that here. about 2 1/2 hours west of dfw, 15 min east of abilene on I-20 in a town called clyde.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]