Action Figure Xpress, a retailer at San Diego Comic Con will be carrying a Ghostbusters 2 box set of Minimates. Its hard to imagine with so many Ghostbusters Minimates floating around now-a-days that there are any that we are missing. Well this new set seems to fill that void. It has all four Ghostbusters (a rare occurance) in one box set with all their Ghostbusters 2 gear. Peter and Egon sport the Proton Packs, & Ray and Winston have their Slime Blowers. All four are wearing their khaki flight suits with Ghostbusters 2 logos Look foward to picking these up at SDCC, with limited amounts being available from the Ghostbusters Fans Shop after the convention.

Thanks to joeghostbuster and AFXBlog.
these are great, but i cant help but wonder why they are in the khaki suits insted of the charcoal, seems odd they would use the incorrect uniform for these. Hey at least they are using the gb2 logo. Are there gonna be hoses attaching the gun to the slime pack ? would seem off for it to be just holding it.
Rook, these are the correct suits. They're based off the final GB2 battle, not the poster/promo shots. In my opinion the set looks awesome, and I can't wait to get them. I'm also sure the slime cannons will have tubes, as If I recall properly the original set pic's guns weren't connected either...
joeghostbuster wrote:AJ, if possible I would like to pre-order a set of these from you, I have no problem sending you reserve funds via paypal
I make no guarantees. And hold no reserves or pre-orders.
AFX told me that these will be available if they still have them after the show. It is possible they could sell out during SDCC and there will not be any available for GBFans. We will have to see what happens...
I can't wait for this set especially with Ray's expression... and I seriously hope to buy them here than eBay. Hopefully with quantity purchase limits at the con, we'll score some here. Has anybody heard of a second online release, like what Matty did with Egon?
therookie wrote:these are great, but i cant help but wonder why they are in the khaki suits insted of the charcoal, seems odd they would use the incorrect uniform for these. Hey at least they are using the gb2 logo. Are there gonna be hoses attaching the gun to the slime pack ? would seem off for it to be just holding it.
Really ? guess now that i think about it your right, guess i think gb2 i think the grey ones oh well, then great job with these lol
htofstead wrote:I really hate these Lego wannabe figures. Give me the 6inch's any day
Minimates kicked my Legomen to the curb. I find myself buying Lego sets just so I can convert them to fit their awesomeness...sigh, if only the DC Universe C2C building blocks hadnt sucked.
htofstead wrote:I really hate these Lego wannabe figures. Give me the 6inch's any day
yeah it really pissed me off how affordable and varied the line is. As well as how detailed all the characters and accessories are. We're getting minor characters and lots of ghosts? What's up with that!!? I CAN'T STAND WHEN THEY DO THAT SHIT!!

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]