Mattypalooza is underway at San Diego Comic Con and Ghostbusters Fans has the inside scoop of the upcoming figures to be released from Mattel over the next 6 months.

6" Figures
Aug 2010: "Ready to Believe You" Ray Stantz with Subway Ghost
Sept 2010: Egon Spengler with PKE and vertically stacked books.
Nov 2010: Unslimed Peter Venkman.
Dec 2010: Ghostbusters 2 Four Pack, available at Toys R Us (Price $50).
Jan 2011: Club Ecto-1 Exclusive "Marshmallow Mess" Ray Stantz with Blast Effects.
Jan 2011: Ghostbusters 2 Winston Zeddemore with Slime Blower and Tripod Trap.
March 2011: Courtroom Peter Venkman with Nunzio Scoleri.
May 2011: Louis Tully (5.5" Tall) with Multiple Heads (Possessed, and Terror Dog)

12" Figures
Aug 2010: Winston Zeddemore with Building Blueprints, Twinkie and Wanted Ad.
Feb 2011: Winston Zeddemore and Peter Venkman 2-Pack with Multiple Outfits and Accessories.

Real Ghostbusters Retro Action
The 8" Real Ghostbusters Retro Action figures will be released in early 2011 and will be made available at Toys R' Us and at online retailers like the Ghostbusters Fans Shop. The first wave of figures will be Peter Venkman, Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz and Winston Zeddemore.

Prop Replicas
Dec 2010: PKE Meter for $50-$60.

Thanks to Vincenzo330 for getting the info on behalf of Ghostbusters Fans.
Well, glad I do not need to get join the club, that fig is not needed enough and its easy enough to get the figs on their site. However, if blast effects mean all 4 proton streams, then that pisses me off that joining the club is the only way to get what the individual figs should have come with to begin with. Especially at the price they charge when its mostly just reused bodies.

However, its ridiculous they still do not have any ghosts. This line is not as much fun to collect already, sorry but I never thought I'd say it, its no Minimates. 2 years and they still are not releasing a stand alone ghost....at the very least give us the Librarian. Awesome to hear about Louis though!!!!

Awesome about Louis. But, as of now, mostly really only looking forward to the RGB.
Let me get my complaint out of the way first: I know this is a business, and the goal is to hook people longterm and make as much money as possible, but having multiple series going on at once (Lab Coats, Courtroom, Marshmallowed) is really shady.

That said, it's all good stuff, I just wish they'd release them in a more pleasing manner.
Ok, I completely missed the Nunzio thing...so that is VERY exciting!!!!

What about the other brother? Still, thats quite the pack-in. I can't belive I have to wait until March until I get my next figure :(

Egon should have come with the Librarian then, screw the books.
AJ Quick wrote:Image

12" Figures

February 2011: Winston Zeddemore and Peter Venkman 2-Pack with Multiple Outfits and Accessories.
Are the figures included or only accessories?
Because i didn't get any of the 12'' figures and wanted to start with Winston and then wait till the others re-release.

I regret i bought the slimed Peter since the unslimed one has the protonstream.
And i hope Egon will have gloves on in the final version.
Really need that TRU pack
Why not Gozer, Stay Puft, Terror Dogs, or Librarian Ghost. They should have finished up with GB1 before jumping into GB2.

I'm not really a fan of GB2 so a lot of these figure are of no interest to me :roll:

Guess I won't be needing to buy the Matty's GB club membership.
hmm...definitely want the Egon in Sept (though that's not part of the subscription anyway right?).

Maybe the GB2 Winston as he comes with the slime blower.

Louis I could take or leave at the moment, though I do like that he comes with an interchangeable head...guess that one will depend on what the pack in is.

Marshmallow covered ray, I'm not really feeling. Maybe if i can see a picture of what it looks like i'd change my mind, but i can just cover my current ray with shaving cream and wash it off when i don't want it like that any more, so really that's not enticing me to spend the money on the subscription.

At this moment, I'm thinking I'm gonna save the money for the subscription and put it towards the PKE meter in December.
Wombatneil wrote:Marshmallow covered ray, I'm not really feeling. Maybe if i can see a picture of what it looks like i'd change my mind, but i can just cover my current ray with shaving cream and wash it off when i don't want it like that any more, so really that's not enticing me to spend the money on the subscription.
Marshmallow Ray comes with a nice logo stand as well. Actually. It LOOKS AWESOME.

I have a feeling Mattycollector will be selling GB Logo stands and accessories soon.
The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]