As we mentioned earlier in the Mattel Release Schedule announcement the Club Ecto-1 Exclusive figure will be "Marshmallow Mess" Ray Stantz with a Proton Stream and a No-Ghost stand.

The only way to get this figure will be to join Club Ecto-1 at MattyCollector.com. The cost is $140 (plus shipping and taxes) and you get all 6 - 6" Figures released in 2011, plus this special Ray Stantz figure. If you sign up now you will be pre-authorized and pay roughly $48 upfront, and then your card will be charged as each figure ships! No need to wait in line during release days.

Thanks to SicDigital for the link!
Hm... well.... I dont think this figure will get the first price for the coolest figure ever... This is just normal stantz with an ugly base and too much work with the white brush...

Even four year old child can paint the figure like this... If they had attached the marshmallow cream like in the movie, then ok, but this?!?

Buy some shaving cream and put it one the figure, and it will look a lot better...
Dan AKA wrote:Awesome, very awesome. I do hope they sell some logo stands on their own as well. This is just great!
A few other figures may be coming with these stands.

So I assume they may be available for purchase seperately!
AJ Quick wrote:
Dan AKA wrote:Awesome, very awesome. I do hope they sell some logo stands on their own as well. This is just great!
A few other figures may be coming with these stands.

So I assume they may be available for purchase seperately!
That just rocks!

Since this figure and the GB2 WInston are both set to be released in January, can we assume they'll be shipped together for Club Ecto-1?
AJ Quick wrote:Actually it isn't exactly clear as to when the Ray will be sent out to Club members. It could be May.
Whenever it is I just hope it's a month when there's a figure release so I can save a little on shipping. It's easier to justify that I only really paid $20 for it rather than the $30 it'd come to on its own.
AJ Quick wrote:Actually it isn't exactly clear as to when the Ray will be sent out to Club members. It could be May.

Yeah. Like MOTUC's Wun-Dar the release date can slip, but the plan date for Club figures is Jan and it of course does come shipped together with the main subscription figure of the month.

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]