By hooker
Just some small progress. The tedious task of putting on all those plates all nice and even. This process took about and hour and a half of combined time to measure, bond, hold, and measure again each piece until I was done. Long process but I think my time into making sure it was all square was worth it.

I am pleased with the fit as well...
Camera #1

Camera #2

Now this next shot is something that has taken me hours and hours of staring at pics and scaling images. I went through countless pages drawing this out, making changes, and re-drawing until I was happy. This layout page pictured had two small revisions to the lower discs after i took this pic but I think I am going to be happy with my final ring sizes and placement. Once I get all my numbers exactly where i want them I will be more than happy to post a PDF. for people to play with and adjust to their needs.

Next two major things on the list are the cyclotron and revised bumper which I will be jumping back and forth on and posing pics as I make progress.
Very nice sharp and crip. Im very interested to see what you do with the cyclotron.

Chris
nick-a-tron wrote:per·fect [ púrfikt ]

adjective

Definition:

1. without faults: without errors, flaws, or faults
in perfect condition

2. Hookers scratchbuilt pack

HAHA that's awesome, but also very true. this thing is so pretty.
By hooker
kind2311 wrote:hey Tim, make any more progress on this beauty?

Sadly not much. I did add all the curves and fill the seams but haven't finished the cyclo as of yet. The pack had to get put on hold until after Con due to the crunch awards projects and working some long hours at the job. I WILL have it finished before Halloween so you be sure you will see some progess pics being added the week after Dragon Con.
By Gareee
hooker wrote: The pack had to get put on hold until after Con due to the crunch awards projects....
:shock::-o8)
hooker wrote:
kind2311 wrote:hey Tim, make any more progress on this beauty?

Sadly not much. I did add all the curves and fill the seams but haven't finished the cyclo as of yet. The pack had to get put on hold until after Con due to the crunch awards projects and working some long hours at the job. I WILL have it finished before Halloween so you be sure you will see some progess pics being added the week after Dragon Con.
Yeah, he uses that as an excuse but in actuality it's because he bet me I'd finish my build first, now he wins.
By Gareee
That would be a FAR better start for a Sexy Ghostbuster oufit as well!

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]