Update: I have pricing from the laser cutters on the trap plating, problem is they are busy right now with some bigger orders so he's told me it's going to take a little while to get them done.

The trap plate set has 7 pieces ( 2 large side plate, 2 small side plates, 1 front plate, 1 indicator plate and 1 battery box plate)

**Optional will be the aluminum rail slides which is a 6 piece set so the cartridge can slide out.

There will also be a cheaper option with styrene plating and rail slides to keep the cost down.

I'll likely release the first 8 trap kits now with all the parts (minus the plating) and I will send the plating out once it comes in. This way the trap can be mostly built and ready to put the plating on.

I'll be contacting those on the list soon.
Overall (I don't need exact dimensions) but are the GB 1, and GB 2 traps the same size? One looks smaller on your page. Might just be my imagination... If they are different, what is the size difference??? (Like I said, I don't need exact measurements. A simple "This one is bigger than that one" would suffice...) Thanks!!!

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]