For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
*Head Palm* I meant to send that as a pm to the poster above that post...... But cat is out of the bag. I wanna start a franchise So if interested please PM me. (apparently I don't know how to use the PM feature here....).
By Foom Man
Outcast's Ghost wrote:I'm in Dracut, which borders a few cities in MA and NH. Once I'm finished I'll be bringing my gear with me to a con in either state whenever possible. So I'll just be hanging out with whatever group is around.
Wait, Dracut? I know another guy in Dracut looking for a team too. Small world.
By Foom Man
MRblahface wrote:*Head Palm* I meant to send that as a pm to the poster above that post...... But cat is out of the bag. I wanna start a franchise So if interested please PM me. (apparently I don't know how to use the PM feature here....).

You should get in touch with Webchief and Shadesjm. They had some tough times getting the New England team going, but I'm sure you guys could start something up- if you want that is.
Foom Man wrote:You should get in touch with Webchief and Shadesjm. They had some tough times getting the New England team going, but I'm sure you guys could start something up- if you want that is.
Webchief is my CO in the 501st and I've met Jim at some past events too.
By Wallabe
Foom Man wrote:
MRblahface wrote:*Head Palm* I meant to send that as a pm to the poster above that post...... But cat is out of the bag. I wanna start a franchise So if interested please PM me. (apparently I don't know how to use the PM feature here....).

You should get in touch with Webchief and Shadesjm. They had some tough times getting the New England team going, but I'm sure you guys could start something up- if you want that is.
Right now I think the only thing we're worried about is getting the props built despite our lack of expertise.
Foom Man wrote:

Precisely... there's already a New England Ghostbusters and a New Hampshire Ghostbusters. You don't have far to look for someone to hang out with.
By antaydos
I live in Boston, just moved from Worcester (ah, the things men will do for a lady). I'd be interested in hanging out, but I have precisely zero free time.

For Halloween '09 I built four scratch packs for myself and three friends. We wore them once that night, and haven't since. We plan on attending PAX East this year wearing them for at least a couple hours one day.
Hey man, I'm in Boston too (well, close enough). I also have zero free time (school plus about 3 part time jobs).
By Foom Man
antaydos wrote:I live in Boston, just moved from Worcester (ah, the things men will do for a lady). I'd be interested in hanging out, but I have precisely zero free time.
Dreamstalker wrote:Hey man, I'm in Boston too (well, close enough). I also have zero free time (school plus about 3 part time jobs).
I was on the South Shore for the longest time, but I moved just west of the city (in Waltham) back in August.
NHVenkman wrote:Word is there is a Mass team starting up. That may be the way to go.
Word is correct, There is! If you wish to hang and what not contact me. An official Announcement will be made some time Later...
By GBNH13
Im game It'll give me a reason to make some gear, just look for me on facebook under Rai Akikaze. By the way I live in Epping,NH.
By NHVenkman
Epping, home of the holy grail what a great restaraunt. GBNH has members from Auburn, Candia, Manchester (untill jan 26th than Auburn), Rochester, Nashua, And elliot ME.(soon to be Vancouver BC). But any help you need let us know man. The baystate guys are good as well.
By MRblahface
We are still In the pack building stages ourselfs, Like us on face book, tell me who you are through pm, then we will talk.
By GBNH13
NHVenkman wrote:Epping, home of the holy grail what a great restaraunt. GBNH has members from Auburn, Candia, Manchester (untill jan 26th than Auburn), Rochester, Nashua, And elliot ME.(soon to be Vancouver BC). But any help you need let us know man. The baystate guys are good as well.

Yes the Holy grail, I hear plenty of ghost stories in that place. Actually Epping in general has alot of different ghost stories, and a mysterious road called "Hedding" that supposedly no one is allowed to go down.
By NHSpengs
Met one of you in Manchester yesterday at IParty, I'd be willing to join up with you guys!

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]