By bigi71
haha, sure im a child of the 80´s and i was also in the west....i loved the turtles when i was a kid but i didnt watch it for such a long time that i forgot about these "details" :oops:
By KagaSakai
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (that's a fact, jack)! Raphael is cool but rude (gimme a break), Michelangelo is a party dude!
By Alex Newborn
Vincenzo330 wrote:Awwwww, not Raphael! Everyone know Michaelangelo is the best turtle =)
A man after my own heart.

When I was buying the old Playmates TMNT figures in the 80's, I very seldom bought any other character than Michaelangelo. No matter what the theme was, only the Mikey figure ever appealed to me.

I only had Don, Raph, and Leo in the original versions, and YEARS later I found the movie versions for a couple bucks each and bought those.

And while I've got this old thread not only resurrected but totally hijacked, I found the TMNT discussion particularly funny because just a couple of days ago at work, the bartender turns to me and asks for the name of the 'brain' character from the cartoon.

I'm like the walking 80's trivia computer.

Alex

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]