Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
So I thought it might be a cool idea to have a quick reference list of collectibles coming out this year we should all be on the look out for, please add any and all things with possible dates:

Matty
Vinz Clortho/Louis Tully 6" - March
Marshmallow Mess Ray 6" - March
Winston and Peter GBII 12" - April
SDCC Exclusive Reveal - April
New Figure w/Ghost (not OGB's) - May
SlimeBlower Winston 6" - July
All 4 RE-release Jumpsuit OGB's 6" - TBD 2011

Hot Wheels
Elite Cult Classic Diecast Ecto1 1/18th Model - December
Elite Cult Classic Diecast Ecto 1 1/43 Model - September

IDW Infestation: Ghostbusters Comic Series
Issue #1 March 9th
Issue #2 March 23rd

Diamon Select
Light-up Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Statue - May
Light-up Slimer Statue - April
Singing Plush Stay Puft dolls SET Angry/Happy - May
RGB Minimates Series 1 Box - June
GB minimates Series 4 Box - April

Dates are a good starting point reference from posts/websites I've come across.
rahum wrote:so i think we know whats coming out in may...

egon with the libarian!!! amazing

HELL YEAH!!!!

About time they released the librarian, but i think they should've released all labcoat figure's as a 3-pack!!!

Louis look's great too :D
Wow those look awesome. I had a feeling labcoat Egon would be the May release, but the library ghost has me way more excited for it than I would be.

Slime Blower Winston looks incredible. Huge improvment.

Can't wait to get Louis and Marshmallow Ray in the mail next month.

I was hoping to get a peek at what the other 2 figures would be. The September and November, I think it would be. They've confirmed one will be an all new character.
I could see it going either way with Vigo or Dana (Zuul). There's the GB2 theme this year, so Vigo would make a lot of sense, but Zuul Dana would also make a lot of sense to compliment the Vinz Clortho Louis.

The other figure will most likely be a Ray, and I would bet the house it will be Courtroom Ray with the other Scoleri.

I just hope the comic con exclusive isn't another new character like Vigo or Dana that will be hard and expensive to track down even though I bought a subscription.
I bet the labcoat Venkman comes with the Taxi Cab Driver Ghost. The labcoats both come with ghosts from the first movie and he seems to be the only option left.

Maybe Labcoat Venkman will be the Comic Con figure, if not next year.
I was reading the forums at Matty's site, and the way some of those fans overract is troubling. I saw the picture and was super excited, and then I saw that all of them were literally distraut over Egon not having a stethescope and Winston missing his gloves.
To the point where they were "quitting" on the line.

Seems a bit rash haha. I mean, they're "mistakes" but they're still awesome figures
JerryT wrote:I was reading the forums at Matty's site, and the way some of those fans overract is troubling. I saw the picture and was super excited, and then I saw that all of them were literally distraut over Egon not having a stethescope and Winston missing his gloves.
To the point where they were "quitting" on the line.

Seems a bit rash haha. I mean, they're "mistakes" but they're still awesome figures
This place isn't much different :)
All the new 6 inch figures coming out look amazing! What I am REALLY kind of disappointed about is the fact that the GB2 12 inch 2 packs (Winston & Peter) come with Winston with a slime blower and his charcoal uniform, and Peter with pretty much THE SAME GET UP as the 12 inch figure that's already been released!? Isn't this a cash-grabber by Matty? I mean, at least put Peter in a charcoal uniform as well to give a bit of variation.
Just read some update on Matty that confirmed the Winston was a mock up, to show off the new and improved slime blower and harness.
It will have a new GB2 head sculpt and "proper gear", which probably means the precious gloves and utility belt.

It also said the Egon comes with 2 different PKE meters.

Doesn't make too much difference to me, since I already thought these new figures look awesome, but it sounds like things are still being tuned up even further.

I just want to know who the new figure in the fall is. Badly
Soren wrote:What's the maning of "All 4 RE-release Jumpsuit OGB's 6" - TBD 2011"?
Are they going to re-release the 6" four guys in gray and that's it?
Per the Mattycollector.com Forums all 4 of the original jumpsuit ghostbusters will be RE-released sometime this year to allow people a chance to update their collection. For example, to pick up a Ray Stantz.
"Ghostbusters will see 3 new figures which include Louis Tully who will be called Vinz Clortho Key Master Of Gozer. It will have two swappable heads and a dog head he can put on. The figure will also have a pizza slice and bowl of popcorn. In April we will see the release of a 12" 2-pack that features Winston and Peter Venkman from Ghostbusters 2. The prototypes for these shown today had the wrong head on for Winston and the wrong uniform on for Peter. This set will have a ton of accessories including a possessed toaster. This will cost $120. There will be a second 12" 2-pack revealed at SDCC....
In other 6" figures we will see the release of Egon with lab coat who will come with two PK Meters (wind up and wind down) as well as the Library Ghost. July will see the release of Winston with slime blower. This figure will have a retailed chest and correct gear. "

source: http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=288&itemid=16919

I'm hopefull!
Winston looks much better with the proper slime blower. I'm glad he got retooled and that we didn't end up with the original figure. Egon coming with two PKEs is a little odd. We already have one, not sure why we need two more. I hope that one day we get a "normal" version of the library ghost. Obviously this is the cooler and more interesting version, but there is something even creepier about the normal version. I do wish these ghosts could be more properly scaled though. This version should be much bigger, but it is a packin after all.
lol, wow, now they're just getting greedy
Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]