For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By ProtonCharger
the mando skull and the captain america symbol is another reason why i hate decal covered cars. pick a theme or you're no better than the other ugly bumpersticker riddled cars.
By RichLather
It wouldn't let me edit my goof. Now my shame is there for everyone to see. :walterpeck:
By MandoMan
That's my friend's Ford Focus Ectomobile. He's not a member here though. Right now it's got the door decals, caution tape, some sayings like "We believe you!" and a fake phone number, lightbar, some green lighting underneath the car and on the inside, and the siren.

And maybe the Ghostbusters are fans of comics/SW. Everyone who's seen it so far has had nothing but awesome things to say.
By 69428scj
Oh no no no no no No NO! That car is banished from future posting on this site...Any neon under the potential Ecto (even if it is the smart choice of green) generates automatic fail. I have spoken, make it so Mr. Worf.
By Vee
69428scj wrote:Oh no no no no no No NO! That car is banished from future posting on this site...Any neon under the potential Ecto (even if it is the smart choice of green) generates automatic fail. I have spoken, make it so Mr. Worf.
By Boomerjinks
I agree that ground effect has jumped the shark. UNLESS the diffusion is such that you can't clearly see where the tubes are placed, then it can be kind of cool.

Christine grill lights or roof glow is where it's AT!
By MandoMan
Well they can be turned off any time, and they'll entertain drunk people at the very least. We'll just say it's the glow of the portable ecto-containment unit in the car. :vinzclortho:

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]