Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
BY GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for AZspidey.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
BY kind2311
Got some GB1 accurate key fob clips from Todd and they arrived very quickly.

Great seller ;)
BY Derek
Got my clips today!! Thanks for getting them here so quick...

Derek
BY hawaiiangb
same here...got the buffer casting...fast shipping and nice quality! Mahalo!
BY lordgilpin
Ordered Some Ecto Google decals and foam padding and the quality is top-notch. Shipped quickly, communicated well, and I absolutely would do business with again! Thanks man!
BY CCSpidey81
Got my Ecto-Goggle padding and stickers from Todd. Amazingly fast shipping, couldn't have had a better transaction. Hope to deal with again in the future. Thanks Todd!
BY Borzou
Got AZ's padding and labelsfor the ecto goggles. It was shipped in a timely manner and the labels looks sweet.
BY jimbo7
borzou wrote:Got AZ's padding and labelsfor the ecto goggles. It was shipped in a timely manner and the labels looks sweet.
same here. and everything looks great!
BY Garvin Ghostbuster
Fast shipping,super high quality stickers and padding.You can trust this man!
BY punkdude908
got the goggle padding and stickers, awesome quality. i bought the kit in advance of even building my goggles bc i knew it was prob a limited run and it would be a while before i could finish my gbdan goggles. awesome quality padding and stickers, its going to make the goggles that much more bad@ss.
BY Dreamstalker
I also got some goggle padding/stickers; excellent communication, prompt shipping and great quality.
BY RedSpecial
I got my Radiac meter today, shipping was fast and it was very well packed.
Cheers Todd!
BY cowbybill
Been meaning to post this, I ordered the Goggle pad and they are excellent! Thanks for making such a great product.
BY gbmickey
Just got my Radiac meter on the mail! This thing's a beauty:-) very well packaged and super fast shipping. Thanks Todd!
BY MandoMan
Got in my goggle foam pad and labels today, quick shipping and great items! Thanks bro!
BY jbeard1701
Got my Gigameter cast on Friday. Words cannot describe how AWESOME this casting is.
Todd outdid himself with this project.
Packaging was top notch & shipping was quick.
Thanks! --Jeff.
BY mburkit
I got my gigameter cast in last week and I finally got to open it up. It looks great and I can't wait (in a few years) when I have the time to tackle that project. But atleast he gave me a leg up on the build.
BY Kingpin
I recently purchased one of Todd's new Giga Meter kits, and I cannot adequately put into words how absolutely excellent the parts are. The details are crisp and the construction is sound, being almost like a very strong plastic in execution. This is the be-all, end-all Giga kit, and it frankly speaks for itself.

Thanks, Todd!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]