Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for Phish4dinner.

Current Status: Banned.

Aliases:

nerd_in_you (eBay)

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By EJLambert
Thanks for sending out my order quickly! Nice job you did!
By corruptparadise
Seeing as I posted this feedback to the wrong seller, lets try this again.

Sorry for the delay, but I received some parts from mighty phish that were absolutely superb. Also he OVER packages items as to ensure the Evil Lord Postoffice doesnt destroy said craft.

Or if you'd like my generic EBAY Feedback for him:

A+++++ SELLER, QUICK DELIVERY, ITEM AS DESCRIBED, WOULD BUY FROM AGAIN!
By BobStantz
Ordered some Clippard fittings and screws on Saturday night, got them on Wednesday. Thanks again for the outstanding service!
By MandoMan
Ordered some extra Clippard barbs and screws a few days ago, got 'em in today! Inhumanely fast shipping. Great guy and great parts! Definitely recommended!!
By Tikirabbit
Awesome ness +1 Shipping took alittle long but I blame slacker USPS employees. thank'ya kindly!
By mediaguypj
Anyone thinking about doing business with Kenny should do it in a heartbeat.

He delivers on time and his product is perfect.

In my years of buying an selling Kenny is absolutely the best. highly recommend.
By ajbernard
ordered a screws as well and they were here within days very impressed and I look forward to buying more in the future!
By BCarn
Carpeteria wrote:GOOD LORD THE SCREWS THAT PHISH4DINNER SOLD ME ARE AMAZING. AND SO OVERLY WELL PACKED FOR SHIPPING THAT I ALMOST DIDN'T FIND THEM. WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING SCREWS FROM THIS MAN RIGHT NOW YOU BASTARDS?!?!?

Truth x2. Awesome screws, fast shipping, good communication. YOU BUY. YOU BUY NAO!
By Lewis Tully
I cannot say enough good things about this guy! Very fast shipping, the screws fit my resistors perfectly, and the Clippard brass elbow is as good as it gets. That was just the beginning of my good experiences with Kenny! When things went down-hill on my end he was right there, never freaking out, and never losing his cool. It was an ordeal, (as most Paypal transactions are...) but Kenny stayed tried and true the whole time. Awesome guy. Cannot recommend enough.
John
By JoeLuna33
Kenny sold me some of his new tubing and 3 90's. It was a great package deal and he shipped it fast! BUY FROM HIM!!
By klooloo
Visit the phish-store often; Kenny delivers the goods, is great to deal with and ships quickly. I bought a full set of clippards and brass and couldn't be happier!
:nicejobyoudid:
By madmantrez
Received my legris straights from phish today, they arrived quickly; he shipped them the day after I ordered from him. When he lowered the price of his run, before updating his thread, he sent me a partial refund. That's pretty good customer service.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]