Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Not404Error
it's an in-scale stay puft.
By ProtonDefender
Well as in scale as you can get....it looks to be roughly 20" - 24" tall. Gotta say, a little disappointed. Cool in general, but that is a big mother.....maybe too big, and there are plenty of different types of Stay Pufts out there to choose from already.

Yes, I am THAT guy. I am not complaining, just passing on trying to get one.....I was hoping for a library attire Ray or something (with various cameras etc).

The nice thing though about the exclusivity of the figure, is that within a year or so, we'll probably see him pop up at Toys R Us the way they huge Galactus did, so no need to pay outrageous prices on eBay!
By T16skyhopp
ProtonDefender wrote: The nice thing though about the exclusivity of the figure, is that within a year or so, we'll probably see him pop up at Toys R Us the way they huge Galactus did, so no need to pay outrageous prices on eBay!
Galactus was planned by Hasbro as a retail release with SDCC variant from the beginning though. So far Mattel has only released the 4 pack at retail as an exclusive. I doubt any retailer wants to give up shelf space for an item that has no retail support otherwise.
By Not404Error
http://imgur.com/a/18Kro

You're welcome :)
By Not404Error
They also said it was made of a somewhat plush material.
By FrancineStantz
I'm running out of room for stuff and this comes along. Just kidding... there's always room for jello, I mean more Ghostbusters stuff.
By protonpackin
people need to stop with the whole "ive already got the neca one so this is a waste of time for matty to do"...not everybody has the neca one, yes the $20 puft bank is nice but i want a giant puft...they are not going to make figures based on how many of us have the neca figures or not......its their own toyline not a continuation of necas, its also nice to have a puft made by matty to go with the matty gbs
By noslliT
AJ Quick wrote:When you can buy the Stay Puft bank for $20... I don't see the value in this.
That and the stay puft bank is a better representation. The neca figure is just bad. I just don't get it. Its such a simple character design, why is it so hard for toy companies to get it right. I hate to be a snob about this but ...

Besides he is not scale if he is 100ft tall. You wanna make him right? How about a 5ft stay puft matty
By rahum
why is it no matter what is done people complain?

it never fails.

im curious what could be released that EVERYONE would be happy about..... my guess is nothing.
By Donkey8012
AJ Quick wrote: Shouldn't it be 10 feet tall then?
I wonder if they could make one that size if it were inflatable? Would it be affordable?
By Not404Error
AJ Quick wrote:
Not404Error wrote:it's an in-scale stay puft.
Shouldn't it be 10 feet tall then?
meh. it looked bigger in the show's intro than when they actually unveiled it. it's about 2.5ft.
By Derrico13
The diorama is kind of cartoony....which means this display will look great with the RGB miniMates all set up.....or if Matty changes their mind on 6inch RGB stuff.
By dfak2009
It's exactly what i wanted, so why am i feeling a bit MEH about it???

:(

Ps just so everyone know's i'm NOT complaining about it,
maybe it's the price i dont like but hey at least it's not another MEGO piece o crap :D
By Donkey8012
It will look better with the Hot Wheels Ecto than the 6 inch figures.
Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?