Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Charnel wrote:For those wondering about the machines. Don't know how accurate it is these days, but still may give an idea of what you're up against.

Huh?
We haven't seen the larger stay puft.. is he only in $1 a pop machines?
Letmebleed75 wrote:
Charnel wrote:For those wondering about the machines. Don't know how accurate it is these days, but still may give an idea of what you're up against.

Huh?
Did you watch the video? People are saying about the machine dropping stuff on them and one of the reasons is explained in it.
No the video link didn't show up on my phone. It just looked like a post. My bad
Gareee wrote:It would cost me eleventy bazillion dollars to win a set. Marci wouldn't stop until the damned machine was empty.
LIAR!!
Well... $25 and at 1:00 am I finally got WINSTON!

All I need is Slimer! Would anyone trade a Slimer for any or maybe even multiple amount of any of the Ghostbusters or Stay Puft?

Anyway, in other news... Seems like Peter Piper Pizza has gotten into the Mix. Check out this Huge Slimer for 6000 TICKETS!

I took a pic, you can see he is bigger than some of the kids under him. haha
Look what I got at a claw game in Afghanistan!

J/K, my new best friend HawaiianGB sent me this. It really caought me off guard that someone would go out of his way to have it sent over here. I'm eternally gratefull!

(Venkman has already racked up some flight time on a C-130! Comming soon: a group pic with of my crew & Venkman on the plane!)
I found them at a Toys R Us in MA; I only had 2 quarters on me and almost got a Ray, but he was standing upright so the claw slipped off. Definitely gonna go back with a pocketful of quarters and try again.
elsoldao7 wrote:Look what I got at a claw game in Afghanistan!

J/K, my new best friend HawaiianGB sent me this. It really caought me off guard that someone would go out of his way to have it sent over here. I'm eternally gratefull!

(Venkman has already racked up some flight time on a C-130! Comming soon: a group pic with of my crew & Venkman on the plane!)
That's awesome! That made my day! Congrats and thanks for your sacrifices! If I win some extras I'll send u some too! Great job hawaiin
went to my local Walmart this weekend and they actually had them! I could only see 2 Peter, 1 Ray, 1 Slimer and 1 Stay Puft though. here's my nephew trying to get one. I spent about $8.00 on the damn machine, we both took turns trying to get him one of the Venkmans. but every time it would grab it and he'd slide up a little but the claw would slip off. they must be wedged in with the other stuffies or too heavy or something.

someone is selling a Venkman on ebay for $45...

I'll keep trying the claw machine.
Charnel wrote:Don't know how accurate it is these days, but still may give an idea of what you're up against.
I watched an episode of "Sliced" and they did it to a current claw machine. They don't have one of those counters in it, but they do have a pressure valve that controls the claw. If set real low, you ain't getting s***, if set high, you are green. Problem is, most places are set at low. I remember 10 years ago, when I could win just about everything, in fact, $5-10, and I would clear the thing out.
I'm with ya on that one. The old Wal'Mart in town had a claw that you could pull anything out if the plush was sitting right. Since it's gone I've noticed that the claws just have no power, let's loose once it's going up, or my favorite is that it doesn't close till its almost all the way up.
Most of the claw games now don't even close, they are held in the open position and once its down it releases the arms and they just drop. If it happens that it got caught under part of the prize, it might make it to the chute. Otherwise it just slides right off.
Glen Zubia wrote:I FINALLY DID IT!! I GOT ALL OF THEM! IT TOOK A WHILE, AND WAS NOT EASY BUT THEY ARE AWESOME!
Oh man... I am so unbelievably jealous!!! This will be my number one Christmas boutique gift item this year... (If I can ever find them...) They are showing up one at a time on ebay but I am afraid that as soon as I bid on one then a whole set will pop up for purchase... what to do.... what to do!!
Jimmy and jzurawski, haha no i didn't pay anybody off but I would say I spent a little more than I wanted too. I was going to give up on Slimer because he is nearly impossible. The only way I got him was because the his tag got tangled in the claw. I was celebrating like crazy but I will probably never see it happen again. I really want extras but it I know I will end up over spending...
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

jzurawski wrote:Ha ha... what did I just say... here is all four guys on ebay...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALL-4-GHOSTBUST ... 2eb7f74375

But man... I am not sure I can justify spending that much!!
$150?! that is disgusting
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]