Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
Hello fans! Had no idea where to post this so I thought I'd post it here. I recently stumbled upon the gold that is "Ghostbusters! a frightfully cheerful role playing game." I am a perfectionist when it comes to my Role Playing in all its forms and I have to have a visual counterpart to go along with my games.

So you can imagine my dismay when I found out after hours of searching the web there were never mini's made for the game system. This just wouldn't do for me, not at all, especially since I play a lot of miniature games and consider myself resourcefull when it comes to these things.

I started searching for an easy way to recreate some good quality mini's for the game and a surprisingly short internet search later, I discovered this http://carmensminiaturepainting.blogspo ... -call.html

In his blog I was able to find my way to getting the perfect starter points for my mini's. Shown Below is the work in progress pics.

The whole group with the basic build packs on their backs. I know they aren't screen acurate but it get the point across and trust me, when the paint gets on it looks real.

Here is the second phase which was adding the wires and the wand to the packs. (really frustrating)

I will post the painted pictures as soon as I finish with this post as this post is getting kinda long. :kylie::eduardo::garrett::roland:
And here are the painted Pics. Some things aren't quite where I want them but I can fix those little by little. All in all I'm really happy with how these guys turned out. I guess they are kinda like the extreme Ghostbusters but more movie accurate. What do you all think they are like, post below what you think.

First off, the female "Kylie/Janine" type though I imagine her to be more of a Kylie type for two reasons, 1. She looks like she knows a metric ton of info on the supernatural. 2. I have a huge crush on Kylie (Don't judge me we all do.)

Next up is the "Leader" man of the group. He's jaded and nonchalantly busts ghosts while drinking cofee. (Yeah he doesn't afraid of anything). The Ghost trap was tricky to figure out but easy to replicate now that I puzzled it out.

Next up is the "Winston" of the group, easily the everyman of the group who just wants to bust some heads, in a spiritual sense of course.

Techie Ghostbuster is next up. I picture him saying something like... "eh looks like a class IV maybe V with a side of ecto plasma. You want slime with that?"

And last but not least, or maybe he is the least I'm not sure. He could be a rookie or perhaps the "peter venkman" of the group.

I'm sure the PC's can put into these characters whatever they feel like. :whatever::cool::blush::eyeroll::sigh::eduardo::kylie::garrett::roland:
And here are all the Ghost concepts I have doodled so far as random ghosts to bust. Enjoy.

Basic Class V Gluttony Ghost: Eats everything, Including the kitchen sink.Image

Class V Slob Ghost: Leaves clothes everywhere and never bathes.Image

Class IV's Twin Mischief Ghosts: Causing a ruckus wherever they are.(easily the silliest of my designs)Image

Class VI Body Builder Ghost: Incredibly Vain, he ain't all that and a bag o' potato chips. (But don't tell him that) (also my fav)Image

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]