I know in the panel they said they have a lot of work to do on it and that's why it's not being released until Spring 2013. I hope that's a true statement.. I was extremely excited to hear that this was the announced next prop, because I loved what they did with the PKE and Trap. However, my heart completely sank when I saw this prototype. I'm really really hoping 'prototype' is the key word here. As it stands now they look pretty terrible to me and I'm completely heart broken.
xlxxtoolxxlx wrote:I know in the panel they said they have a lot of work to do on it and that's why it's not being released until Spring 2013. I hope that's a true statement.. I was extremely excited to hear that this was the announced next prop, because I loved what they did with the PKE and Trap. However, my heart completely sank when I saw this prototype. I'm really really hoping 'prototype' is the key word here. As it stands now they look pretty terrible to me and I'm completely heart broken.
The colors are easy fixes once you have it. This is actually pretty cool. I'm all for getting this bad boy when it comes out. I just need to get the PKE meter some how, and hope for a re-release of the trap.
GBRyker61 wrote:
xlxxtoolxxlx wrote:I know in the panel they said they have a lot of work to do on it and that's why it's not being released until Spring 2013. I hope that's a true statement.. I was extremely excited to hear that this was the announced next prop, because I loved what they did with the PKE and Trap. However, my heart completely sank when I saw this prototype. I'm really really hoping 'prototype' is the key word here. As it stands now they look pretty terrible to me and I'm completely heart broken.
The colors are easy fixes once you have it. This is actually pretty cool. I'm all for getting this bad boy when it comes out. I just need to get the PKE meter some how, and hope for a re-release of the trap.
PKE is on sale at matty atm. Buy quick though.

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/mat ... .220728600
GBRyker61 wrote:
I just bought two more from Matty. I would suggest getting some also before they are AWOL and then we are forced to buy the overpriced ones ob eBay or some other place.

Sent from my DROIDX using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
GBRyker61 wrote:
The colors aren't my biggest concern. Like I said, I'm trying not to bash it because it IS a prototype after all, but it just breaks my heart every time I look at it. I was so extremely excited for this prop. I think I just got my hopes up too much. I can handle minor inaccuracies. I LOVE my PKE meter and Trap, but this whole thing looks wrong. The shape, straps, stickers size, the the width of the prongs on the lenses and over sized side strap holes make me cringe..... Prototype, prototype, prototype.... Just need to keep reminding myself...
I notice there is no knurling on either the side knob or adjustment screws. If I'm not mistaken the nose portion is shaped wrong as well. It should be curved. They don't look very comfortable to wear as is.

As for the syncing with the PKE that I saw on their features list, I think there's only one way they could have accomplished that since I'm sure they didn't spent the money to put any RF hardware in the PKE, and that is that they put a mic in there to listen for the beeps and adjust whatever meter they must have inside the goggles to match. And that's pretty damn clever.

But it will probably need a quiet room to work well.
I didn't need a new pair of pants so bad since I saw the trap. Being that I didn't see a prop coming at all I am more than estatic that it's the ecto goggles.

I don't give a shit if they'd end up neon blue with polkadots I still want 3.

Now, I saw some where about presales to subscription members, do I absolutely HAVE to have a sub? or will my chances of getting my 3 hurt because of it?

Reason being I don't have any use for the action figures.
I wasn't impressed with the trap when I saw it for the first time at NYCC, they were released and a LOT were shipped with issues.
The electronics only had to have fairly simple lights servos, and motors on the wheels.
This is supposed to sync with the PKE and project images and all that, its going to be heavy, and very uncomfortable to wear. The colors are ugly and it will need work before being presentable in my book.

I didn't buy a trap, and I'm not buying this.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
c05ta wrote:I wasn't impressed with the trap when I saw it for the first time at NYCC, they were released and a LOT were shipped with issues.
The electronics only had to have fairly simple lights servos, and motors on the wheels.
This is supposed to sync with the PKE and project images and all that, its going to be heavy, and very uncomfortable to wear. The colors are ugly and it will need work before being presentable in my book.

I didn't buy a trap, and I'm not buying this.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
The trap is great and really easy to mod to make it look damn sexy. Imo if you dont have a trap you're missing out

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]