By AJ Quick

Our previous design competition: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=4995 has come out with a clear cut and widely accepted design for the GB Fans ID badge. With the new ID Badge Creator you can fill out the fields and upload a personal photograph of yourself. Once you've got the Badge exactly how you want it, just click the magic button and we'll print it out on a professional card printer and ship it off to you.

What are you waiting for!? Get creating your GB Fans ID Badge Now!

http://www.gbfans.com/fans/id-badge/create/
Nikorasu wrote:this is fantastic!
it says franchise logo, what would you do if you aren't a part of a franchise (i.e. a field agent)?
You can put anything there.. it is entirely optional.

Personally.. I think your avatar would look pretty bitchin in there.
i've been wanting to mix my avatar w/ the no ghost logo (the ghost behind the anarchy instead of the no circle) but i don't have a good program to do it with (i only have paint) can i do it in just paint, what steps would i use?
any help would be nice, thanks
By Jairus
Anything you do in paint is going to look, well, like something that was done in paint.

Try out GIMP. It's somewhat similar to Photoshop, but completely free and pretty easy to learn. Play around with it a bit and you should be able to figure out how to get it to work.

And feel free to give me a PM if you need any help with it. Photoshop's more my area, but I know some GIMP like a good little Linux user. :wink:
By Jairus
I'd actually saved the pictures when I made my post, and started working on them between projects earlier, and managed to come up with almost the same exact thing as AJ in parallel. :lol: Mine isn't really an improvement, but I made them, so might as well post them. :lol:

Here's what I was able to come up with, in black/white and color:

ImageImage

-

Also, here's the redrawn anarchy symbol I did for the logos:

Should you need a larger version for anything. :wink:
Teliwhy wrote:I'd actually saved the pictures when I made my post, and started working on them between projects earlier, and managed to come up with almost the same exact thing as AJ in parallel. :lol: Mine isn't really an improvement, but I made them, so might as well post them. :lol:

Here's what I was able to come up with, in black/white and color:

ImageImage

-

Also, here's the redrawn anarchy symbol I did for the logos:

Should you need a larger version for anything. :wink:
thats is fantastic thanks, now i have to decide between black and red
Would you mind posting some pictures, hooker? I'm sure there'd be a lot people interested in seeing what the final product looks like.

AJ, will this be a permanent thing, or is there any sort of deadline involved with this? Such as, only doing a particular run because it's expensive to get the things printed?
It's permanent.

I own the $3500 printer required to do it.. so it will go on until the printer burns out. :wink:

Although my work should be getting rid of another one of these printers so I can have another as a backup.
Nice. :-) That means you can also do other types of ID on the side should the need arise.

Good to also hear about the lack of any time limit on these, I quizzed Iain about them and so it's good to know we have all the time in the world, effectively to make a decision to get them. I probably will anyway, but I figured try get his and mine sent in one shipment so they'd be numbered sequentially (to work with the idea we registered as franchise members at the same time).
By hooker
Would you mind posting some pictures, hooker? I'm sure there'd be a lot people interested in seeing what the final product looks like.
Ask and thou shalt receive..... Here are just a couple quick snapshots. Hope they help. Like I said before, these cards look and feel great!

-hooker
bradboss12 wrote:ordered mine today--will post it when I get back. AJ--no rush, i'm on vacation this week. : ) But, don't forget, ok?
I don't offer any special treatment.

Your badge will go out just as quick as everyone elses!

:wink: (although.. I do have to wait for your eCheck to clear).

I hope there aren't too many streaks in any of the badges I send out.

I typically will print out more than one in order to get the best one.
AJ Quick wrote:
bradboss12 wrote:ordered mine today--will post it when I get back. AJ--no rush, i'm on vacation this week. : ) But, don't forget, ok?
I don't offer any special treatment.

Your badge will go out just as quick as everyone elses!

:wink: (although.. I do have to wait for your eCheck to clear).

I hope there aren't too many streaks in any of the badges I send out.

I typically will print out more than one in order to get the best one.
echeck? Weird. I used paypal. I guess it takes time to get it out of the bank.
Possessed Sony Discman

So it turns out you can give power via ANY channel[…]

New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]