groschopf wrote:... well there' s something you don't see every day.

Didn't catch this thread until now.

How bad does my Midwest show when the first thing that pops in my head on seeing this is "Casey's pizza!"?
GothicGeek liked this
I'm 100000% in love with everything in that picture. The tarp and the caution tape put the entire display right over the top.

I don't get that open hood though
No idea what it is, but apparently this was a car show in New Zealand.

This is the only other picture I can find of it:

Vee wrote:I don't get that open hood though
It's just a thing some people do at car shows - remove the bonnet so people can see what's been done in the engine bay.
MEMOR3X wrote:No idea what it is, but apparently this was a car show in New Zealand.

This is the only other picture I can find of it:

Vee wrote:I don't get that open hood though
It's just a thing some people do at car shows - remove the bonnet so people can see what's been done in the engine bay.
Quite a lot of car shows (at least around here) require the hood be open for your car to get judged. In fact (and again...around here) you can tell the seriousness of the show and its judging by if they allow a closed hood....if they do, it's not a real show. Depending on your entry class, judges are looking for modifications....looking against mods (if entered as stock) and for overall cleanliness....everything should look brand new.

That's why I rarely enter those kind of shows LMAO!
MEMOR3X, Dan AKA liked this
Tyrael wrote:
groschopf wrote:... well there' s something you don't see every day.

Didn't catch this thread until now.

How bad does my Midwest show when the first thing that pops in my head on seeing this is "Casey's pizza!"?

Youre not the only one!! lol
Tyrael liked this

Not a new car spotted, but this is the first time I've seen someone take a candid gif of an Ecto.
Or anything for that matter. I hope this becomes a thing.
zeta otaku liked this
Full-Roaming-Vapor wrote:Not sure if this is the best place for this, because it's certainly not 'modern'. But I found this posted to Instagram. It looks like a 1959 Plymouth Belvedere.

That is a nice one. It's a 1960 Belvedere.
A friend of mine spotted this on the 295 down in Florida... Not really an Ecto per se, but was wondering if it was owned by anybody here... It has a logo and caution stripes, and a "Who you gonna call?" on the back, with an extra Aperture Labs logo for added kicks... =P

ecto1matt wrote:
Full-Roaming-Vapor wrote:Not sure if this is the best place for this, because it's certainly not 'modern'. But I found this posted to Instagram. It looks like a 1959 Plymouth Belvedere.

That is a nice one. It's a 1960 Belvedere.
It is quite the beauty, I really like it!

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]