For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By AJ Quick
EDIT: Now that the episodes are more widely available as streaming on sites like Hulu and others, we will no longer post links on where to view the episodes.
By DarkSpectre
You're too good to us A.J. :cool: I'm glad that all the episodes are available. The show is actually pretty good. The writing is very good and the stories are dark just like the early RGB episodes. And they at least tried to keep continuity with RGB.
By Ray Stanz GB
heck yeah its a good show. I used to set my alarm clock during the summer so I could get up and watch it...lol...im such a loser
By Ecto-san
I'm with rapidtransit on this one. Due to the hectic nature of my life around the time these were made, I completely missed this series altogether. I wasn't even aware of the series' existence until after it was off the air by a good year or two.

I've watched five of the episodes, and I gotta say, I was impressed and more than a little relieved. The whole overused "extreme" monicker worried me at first, but the story setup and the framework of the show are far better-written and truer to the GB lineage than I had originally hoped for. While it's hard to get used to new, younger characters, they're pretty likable (particularly Kylie) and I'm glad to see that Egon and Janine are in the regular cast.

Thank you AJ for going through the trouble of putting these on the site. With all the other GB-related stuff happening this year, I may very well have never seen any of these. Which would have been my loss, since this is a better cartoon and does more justice to the GB franchise than I originally expected. So, again, thanks.

On that note, I'm sure this has been asked many times before on this site, but are there DVDs of this series available?
By Fritz
On that note, I'm sure this has been asked many times before on this site, but are there DVDs of this series available?
Not officially, no. You can probably find it on bootleg, but that cannot be legally encouraged.

Maybe if the RGB set and the video game do well, they'll get around to releasing these.

I've been rewatching them myself, and am reminded how good they were. I certainly enjoyed EGB more than most of the post-JMS, Action Hero Slimer era of RGB.
By dr_logan
Personally, I wouldn't mind it comming out on DVD. I thought it was a pretty underrated series. Granted there was only like 1 or 1 1/2 seasons, but that didn't Stop them from releasing Blade the Series on DVD (another underrated series)
By AJ Quick
Hey I don't know if anyone caught this, but apparently when I was streaming "Heart of Darkness" the Real Ghostbusters Episode "Who ya calling two dementional" was in it's place...

Just thought i'd point that out.
Weird.. I wonder what happened there.
By Kingpin
Hey I don't know if anyone caught this, but apparently when I was streaming "Heart of Darkness" the Real Ghostbusters Episode "Who ya calling two dementional" was in it's place...

Just thought i'd point that out.
Weird.. I wonder what happened there.
When the guy originally uploaded them and linked them to GBN, he accidentally uploaded the episodes under the wrong titles.
By venkmans_girl
I've only seen back in the saddle. Only because i bought the VHS on Amazon because of the RGB.
I'm going to start with the first episode and go all the way through to see what i might have missed before then..
By njgbfan
yeah i feel the same way. this is is A LOT better then i remember. i feel kinda guilty that i didn't give it a fair chance when it air'd. i only watched 1 episode when it came out thinking it was to far from the original to be good. what a fool i was. man i wish they would've made more episodes of egb. what a damn good show, way better then i thought it was
By Kingpin
I am sorry i really should of explained better i mean is it legal to watch the episodes like this in the U.K.?
No more legal than it is to watch them in the states. Officially we are breaking the law by viewing them online... however it's unlikely you'll be prosecuted for watching them if they're streamed. Ghostbusters.net did it for years without any sign of repercussions.

Yeah, as someone who liked ATC, I never really[…]

Upcoming Adam Savage Build

Let's see your packs, Paco and BRD... Twmedfo[…]

Oh, my expectations were set when I saw who was ha[…]

Car thermostat last I heard. Not sure if that's co[…]