Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
RJ was very quick in communications and very kind to answer and solve all my doubt and questions!
I've ordered from him an IB/TB, green lever and it's stop disc, knurled side discs, acrylic tube with installed trigger tip, two replica banjos with screws, brass spacers for the front screws and a S-Hook with disc: top notch quality!

I've also ordered an Heatsink and it'll arrive soon but, reading other comments up here, I'm not worried at all that it'll be less than a beautiful piece.

He also was so kind to build for me an Injector L staff: I've provided him a pic and the desired measurement and... voilà! A beautiful custom L staff for a few bucks!

Thanks again for all RJ!
Let me just start by saying that this has been a stellar buying experience in dealing with RJ.

I spoke to him months back about buying some things and back then, he was coridal, quick to respond, and easy to deal with through both PM and email.

About a week ago I put an ad in the Wanted section of the site to which he responded letting me know he had what I was looking for in stock on his website. I checked it out, found what I was looking for, along with several other things, and proceeded to place and order. Before I could do so I emailed him about some brass spacers for a proton gun that he had listed as "out of stock." Within a matter of hours he had the site updated, an email sent back to me, and I was able to purchase everything I was looking for, including the washers, that he said he would have made for me.

In addition to this, I noticed something after placing my order that I didn't notice before. I purchased a length of red tubing for the banjos on the thrower. Unnoticed to me, when I placed it in my cart on his site it was actually listed as costing $0.00 (free). I ordered it, paid for everything and didn't realize it until I got it in the mail today. Rather than holding up my order, or changing the price on me, RJ included the tubing free without charging me after the fact. I would have been more than happy to pay it, but he chose not to.

I wouldn't hesitate buying from RJ again in the future, and plan on doing so.
Thanks, RJ!
RJ makes some incredible stuff and offers great customer service. I got a package in the mail today and was shocked at how incredible it all looks. Heck, it looks better than the pics if you can believe that!

Thanks for the quality parts and super fast responses to all my inquiries!!
Crap. I should post feedback!

While back I ordered some banjo replicas. Gorgeous. No screws tho but original screws were sourced to fit :)

Just ordered a lever and lock also and waiting for that beauty to show up

Great communication and phenomenal product.
RJ is absolutely one of the best sellers I have ever dealt with here on the boards. He is on top of his game as far as the details are concerned, and his customer service is out of this world. Took the time to help me with any and every aspect of the build. This isn't a "I got'ch'yo money now sorry about 'ya!" seller. :D RJ has literally made a dream come true for me with this thrower and I could not be happier with it. Thank you so much!!! You are my hero! :D (too much?)
Lewis Tully wrote:RJ is absolutely one of the best sellers I have ever dealt with here on the boards. He is on top of his game as far as the details are concerned, and his customer service is out of this world. Took the time to help me with any and every aspect of the build. This isn't a "I got'ch'yo money now sorry about 'ya!" seller. :D RJ has literally made a dream come true for me with this thrower and I could not be happier with it. Thank you so much!!! You are my hero! :D (too much?)
Nothing like a bit of man love.
Lewis Tully liked this
By PssdffJay
How is there not more posts in here? I got a shiny box of parts in last week, my bad for not leaving feedback, and it was great! He worked with me and held everything I had put on my notification list and shipped it all at once. Great communication whenever I had any questions, which were many and probably stupid. Definitely going to do business again!
By Martog
FG loves taking my money and sending out awesome parts to me. ^.^
By Azevedo
I've purchased multiple items (knobs, cylinders, etc) from RJ over the past 6 months and have been happy with everything so far.
By VincentVegaFFF
Just got my n-Filter in today and as always I am not an expert on these parts but I think it looks fantastic. It's definitely gong to be worth the hassle of cutting the cast in version off the shell. Top quality work and good communication as well. I had originally ordered it without the mounting bracket and he contacted me to make sure this was correct, thankfully because I had started thinking I should have had it put on to help make life easier. Freeky was more than happy to add it and had the filter out to me lickity split.

Don't overlook Freeky just because he doesn't have pages of feedback here. His work is great and he's a pleasure to buy from.
By Michael Scott
Time to brag on RJ. I bought a "reject" gun box from him at a discounted price, only the front knub is slightly angled up, and I don't even notice it now that it's done. He also offered a small discount on any future parts for the thrower since I got the reject part. So I also bought a TBIB, welded front handle assembly, rear cylinder, and some other misc finishing parts. I also made a trade with him for the front knob. Everything was made accurately and professionally, shipped securely, and many of the holes were predrilled. I had to wait about a month longer for my last round of parts to be made and put back into stock and shipped out, but he was very honest about things that were taking his time and responded to his PMs as soon as he could. This week I was finishing up my thrower and lost a small side disc. After searching for hours and not finding it, I came running to RJ asking if my order could be completed by the end of the week so I could have my replacement in time for an event I have coming up. That was Tuesday afternoon after the mail had run. I had my part Friday afternoon.

I highly recommend RJ as a builder, welder, and as a seller that's easy to work with via his site and/or via PMs. I'm a very satisfied customer. Buy his entire thrower set if you are in need of one and have the funds.
By freudiandave
Ordered a clear frosted tube and extension arm. Both arrived quickly and look great. Very happy with the product and service. I'd absolutely recommend freaky geeky to anyone looking for quality metal parts.
By bishopdonmiguel
Recently ordered a clear frosted tube and several aluminum parts. Great stuff!
By gbchef
got a loom converter and front handle piece. He took the time to custom fit it to my current thrower...awesome guy!!! Cant wait to get an aluminum thrower from him!
By AJ Quick
PssdffJay wrote:How is there not more posts in here?
Fixed. There were two feedback threads, so we combined it with the older one.

RJ has gone by several different names over the years, so it was never updated with the new name.
By Demon Vice Commander
I purchased some aluminum parts from RJ a few months ago and haven't had a chance to leave proper feedback until now.

I ordered a set of Gun Tracks/Discs, V-hooks, S-hooks, and Shaft Collars for two throwers and was very impressed with the quality. Upon opening the package in which everything was economically yet safely packaged, I spent a good hour examining the superb craftsmanship that went into these parts and turning the gun track over in my hands countless times. RJ also keeps clear and open communication on all orders and is a pleasure to do business with.

Pricing wise, RJ's parts are just a tad more expensive than average, but you are definitely paying for excellent workmanship and screen-accuracy, which once you have the parts in hand, is certainly worth it. Shipping costs and delivery time were also quite reasonable.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and will very likely be ordering some more parts in the near future.
By Brothertutbar
After been a little worried that my order may have been held by customs or worse still lost, this morning I got my 2 V hooks and S hook, they are absolutely wonderful and I had nothing to worry about in the end, and because RJ didn't put down the full price on the parcel customs never even bothered with it :) you my friend are awesome, thank you very much, you 'D' man ;)
By thebigone2087
I don't usually post feedback a lot, but I feel the need to do so here. I had ordered a trigger tip, S-hook and disk, brass spacers, and a GB2-style V-hook. I could not be happier! RJ's quality is top notch and I cannot thank him enough as well as recommend him enough. Quality comes from RJ.
By Karma
Ordered some hooks and a clear trigger tip on 2/21/15...haven't received the order and the email on the website is bouncing back....

bueller, bueller.....

-K
By Grimmy GB
Karma wrote:Ordered some hooks and a clear trigger tip on 2/21/15...haven't received the order and the email on the website is bouncing back....

bueller, bueller.....

-K
Just saying...if you have a Facebook account, message him. He has always responded to me within 24 hours and is very helpful and courteous.
By Michael Gonsoski
Just ordered a bunch of smaller items to complete my current packs overhaul. Included in the order; green lever, s hook, and 2 shaft collars. Communication was great. I'm working on a GB1 pack and plan on purchasing more from RJ in the future. Thanks!!
By LandoSystem
I ordered some aluminum knobs, an s-hook and clear gun barrel and even though it was right at the start if a huge run of barrel pop mechs, he shipped very quickly and the products were top quality. No excuses or delays from this guy.

Very happy to have ordered from him and I look forward ordering again.
By bishopdonmiguel
I am in receipt of the glorious namesake and assorted accoutrements from the legendary "Gun Body Run of 2014." There was much rejoicing! I remain a satisfied repeat customer. Thanks RJ!

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]